On the creation of Niggers

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x581, 26.69K)

The only good nigger man was a CAT

>bring slaves to the new world
>complain about niggers
Do whites really?

>Been shilling HP Lovecraft here for months
>Was thinking of posting this poem
>Someone else did instead

ZHRO!

Lovecraft was based as fuck and probably one of the smartest humn beings to ever walk the face of the planet. I'm entirely convinced of it.

Attached: 274303758_3146659362268252_7803797013242002234_n.jpg (500x344, 27.17K)

jews did that, not white europeans, user.

jews later fought to give these same slaves civil rights, so today they could work at the USPS and commit voter fraud for their liberal communist overlords.

Attached: 1653843634595.png (1144x1246, 2.2M)

>marries a disgusting jew
He was not based.

>Calls the Jews out as mind controlling world controllers using cults to control governments

Yeah the fuck he was. Maybe he got some Khazar titty in the process.

Based man

Attached: Based Lovecraft.jpg (898x920, 180.01K)

>Calls the Jews out as mind controlling world controllers using cults to control governments
Name the story where this happened. There isn't one that I can remember. There isn't a story about the Cult of Cthulhu infiltrating governments or controlling the world. That is a connection you made because you don't like jews and you like his stories. He never made that connection.

cult of dagon would be the closest approximation, methinks

and it's not even close to what he described. The town is in universe a worthless, unimportant backwater that the government destroys with ease. It's not about Jews at all.

He stared into the abyss and the jew stared right back.

The only thing I can remember he ever mentioning about Jews is in the Call of Cthulhu where he describes as part of the general unrest surrounding the rising of R'yleh, he says something about
>hysterical Levantines in New York

Most of his work deals with decadence and race mixing. The Lurking Fear, The Shadow Over Innsmouth, The Cult of Cthulhu is described as a mongrel race of degenerates. Horror at Red Hook as to deal with the unrestricted important of Asians and other 3rd worlders. But he never alludes to Jews in a negative way

>There isn't a story about the Cult of Cthulhu infiltrating governments or controlling the world.

There is literally a story called The Call of Cthulhu about cultist infiltrating's all aspects of life for Cthulhu. And how artists and creative people make things for him in their sleep and don't realize it, then the cults come and scoop up all the art and designs and do stuff with them.

The Whisperer in the Dark said the Outer Things had spies and agents in all walks of life, governments and religions especially, so it was hard to rally a good defense against them. But they weren't evil? Maybe.

The Shadow Over Innsmouth talked about the Esoteric Order of Dagon taking over an entire town and region, Innsmouth.

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward talked about the old sorcerer Joseph Curwen making deals with entities that also made deals with churches and governments.

It's literally the only thing he writes about, there is some aspect of "Governments know about these things but cover them up. Churches too" in every story of his I've read. I have a collected volume I'm staring at right now.

Attached: 276066016_668776970786291_6203228100264801845_n.jpg (1080x1350, 100.45K)

You're reaching very hard for it. It's not real, you just want it to be.

Yeah he never says "Jew" but Levantines or Hebrews or some other name, he does talk about them because he goes into those subjects. He seems to have the same suspicions of them like he had of everyone in particular.

I think it was At the Mountains of Madness that talked about the 5 pointed and 6 pointed stars being old symbols that Jews basically just copied from, like everyone just copied things from the Elder Ones.

Wanting what? First you accuse me of not reading what I just fucking read and then you won't acknowledge that I read it when I cite it to you..

So you just want to gaslight a fucking internet argument, don't you?
You sure as fucked moved that goal post real quick.

Name a fucking story you read and you have 30 seconds because I'm not letting you go look them up and bullshit.

You're onions and you need to go back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>HEY DOESNT KNOW THE WORD IS FILTERED AND TELLS PEOPLE TO GO BACK
BAHWAHHAHAHAH

ONIONS?
ONIONS?

WHATS THE MATTER REDDITOR FAGGOT? ARE YOU CRYING ONION TEARS?

You lost an argument faggot, you go back, you don't even know the word filters here.

Attached: goback3.jpg (244x250, 8.92K)

Sometimes I think I'm Lovecraft reincarnated.

like the holocaust?

Is that handsome man a prototype of superior anglo race?