(((Unions)))

Why are so many places in America unionizing all of a sudden? What’s their endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=budo96wxUtY

Attached: 55661DC8-47E6-45ED-8500-83B9916E35E9.jpg (828x1030, 477.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
npr.org/2013/02/05/171175054/how-the-labor-movement-did-a-180-on-immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To get better pay and treatment you fucking faggot. Even if they are faggots these wagie jobs treat people like shit. You are fucking faggot who eats pasta and has a only okay looking wife. Fuck off bitch.

>What’s their endgame?
You not being a slave at work.

It's an opportunity since it's basically impossible for a modern wagie to negotiate with a massive corporation.

I'll fucking marry you faggot

Because the old unions got ruined by Democrat offshoring policy. Need to replace those Democratic Party coffers with new ones. Gotta import the cheap labor and make sure they can't actually earn any real money by funneling it all into unions.

Jews and lazy, unskilled minorities.

Unions function no differently from criminal street gangs. They are a tool to implement communism.

The video you linked talks about the Amazon labor union being directly inspired by the writings of the most notorious American Stalinist, a man who openly bragged about how he could instigate workers to engage in violent strikes in order to turn America communist.

They also brought contraception to America.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd

Attached: birthstrik334903043.png (440x1464, 221.54K)

Amazon has an advantage as they can use more robots and lesser humans and also move some business to another country or state.
Starbucks is fucked but Asian Americans will keep drinking their shitty coffee

>(((Unions))) vs. (((Starbucks)))

>import the cheap labor
That's an anti-union practice

>"oy vey, not a violent strike!"
>hires Pinkertons to literally gun down unarmed strikers

Private property is a natural right. You can treat workers better without abolishing the right to own property.

>That's an anti-union practice
Welp, the AFL-CIO disagrees "That position changed abruptly in 2000 when the executive council of the AFL-CIO voted to reverse itself, calling for undocumented immigrants to be granted citizenship."
npr.org/2013/02/05/171175054/how-the-labor-movement-did-a-180-on-immigration

>"I can hire mercenaries to slaughter you but don't you dare take collective action against me!"
Fuck off Mr. Goldstein, three yachts is enough.

>What’s their endgame?
Home ownership and a secure future. Are you retarded?

Anti-American, not anti-UnionImportant difference. No sane American votes for wealth redistribution schemes, which is what unions actually are.

>incompetent retards fucking everything up with their lack of planning and integrity
>LOOK AT THESE BRAVE REVOLUTIONARIES UPENDING A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION

I'm Catholic.

The Church has always condemned communism for a reason.

>I'm a Jew-worshipping pedophile
Not at all surprised.

The Catholic Church does NOT have a "pedophile problem," it has a homosexual problem. Nearly all the priests accused of sexual abuse abused post-pubescent teenagers, not prepubescent boys.