BIDEN IS A MASTER TROLL

This has to be top tier shitposting,,,right?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 10.15.46 PM.png (595x346, 59.16K)

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

> n-n-no the president doesn’t control gas prices! He’s just one man and prices are high around the world!

> it’s all Putin’s fault!

They're doing this on purpose. Acting stupid while flagrantly making peoples lives drastically harder is done as a psychological mind trick to get someone to flip out. They know what people are thinking, and are doing all of this deliberately.

He would have done much more if it wasn’t for that dastardly Corn Pop always messin things up. You can take that to the bank, Jack!

needs more nuclear power

Please… Vote…. For me again
It can’t get worse!

Putin Putin Putin!!!!

This fool is retarded

damn straight skippy...they put out this
ridiculous shit to anger and demoralize us.
Hell, installing Biden and Harris was for the same purpose.

I'm sure he tweeted that in between his wakey wakey time, the sudden evacuation, and then his 2pm bedtime.

In otherwords, whoever is fucking posting to @POTUS isn't fucking Joe Biden and Twitter should be forced to prove that it is.

Attached: 30b8f555632c18eadd089e03751157d1.png (1237x1207, 512.5K)

Imagine still believing in the illusion that a mafia isnt purposely destroying the western world?

OH YAY THE GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE TO STEP IN AND SAVE US!!! NO MORE FREEDOM! EAT ZEE BUGS LIVE IN A POD

uhhh he doesnt need votes. They openly stole it.

Correct. The election was blatantly stolen and rigged, which was meant to inspire outrage. Everything that has followed to right now achieves the exact same purpose. They are fully aware none of this is sustainable and noone can live like this. All of this is coordinated. This isn't incompetence, its a controlled demolition of the current way of living.

How is he wrong exactly? He literally did those things, and it would have been worse if he hadn't.

>blunt
This man is high as fuck and shit posting bros

Putin stays rent free in his head

Jewish hands wrote this.

nothing can stay in his head for more than 5 seconds

Right again, fren. They deliberately chose the two dumbest and annoying people to destroy the country. My guess is they will make life so miserable that we will beg for a their one world government. Classic, problem, reaction, solution

are you fucking retarded?

I want to say that the political process is working out, but I can see that everything happening is a commie's wet dream. I'm sick of it. I bet the people of China hate it as much as I do.

They missed out on the fact that we stopped getting mad about 5 months ago after it becane obvious that they will never actually be able to do shit. All they can do is harrass, never gain any ground. We've won, stop losing sleep over these faggots.

correct. The united states government is the most powerful and consequential organization in the world. To think that it is run without competence is ridiculous. They hope that you think it’s incompetence because it makes you think that next time we will vote better. That’s why they installed a senile old man as president right now as everything is falling apart.

We won huh? Get back to me when they start rationing food and fuel

sounds like you need to sit back and trust the plant for a couple weeks

I fucking can't stand the "Biden is so dumb" crowd
They are almost as stupid as the "Vote them out" idiots. It's like only about 5% of people really understand what we are witnessing

I adamantly believe they chose them just because they have a twisted sense of humor. Why not have a laugh in the process? If I were in their shoes and had the same plans they did, I'd do the exact same thing. Put in two hilariously unqualified people, and have them make your decisions for you. Its just insult to injury- a slap in the face, just spit right in your mouth.

Oh shit. how will Putin recover?

Attached: 1616410779386.jpg (570x500, 36.21K)

if the last 2 years were part of the plan then the plan fucking sucks