TOP OR BOTTOM?

are you TOP or BOTTOM burger, Any Forums?

Attached: You Are Losing Culture War Chuds.png (605x1024, 650.98K)

fem white bun for masc black buns only.

Shouldn't it be the bottom that's covered in seed?

Good point

Attached: fags.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

Shouldn't it be this thread that's covered in sneed?

its insane to me that people actually think burger king, or anyone of relevance who works there, gives a shit about the LGBT community.

how are people this retarded? do you really think a massive corporation gives a fuck?

we're way past
>burgers?
now

Neither, I eat regular burgers because I'm not a faggot.

Also, the bottom burger is essentially just a sandwich.

BURGERS ??

>essentially just a sandwich.
All burgers are sandwiches you fucking retard

You could use it as a tell. Picture this, you're at BK. You're eating your whopper with two bottom buns and of course you're horny af because of the ambiance BK's fine establishments are known for, and the fact you have flame broiled meat slapping around in your mouth... when you notice a cute boy enter the restaurant. He notices your bottom whopper and makes eye contact with you as you swoon. He makes his way to the counter where he loudly orders a top bun whopper, making sure you overhear his order. He takes a seat next to you near where the gay bath house that has replaced all the BK playplace's. Without saying a word he takes as many fries as he can and sensually dips them in the ranch dressing. As he reaches over to feed them to you a big, fat, wet glob of that creamy white stuff drizzles delicately across your chin. Neither of you can contain yourselves any longer and with the same passion BK puts into every one of its delicious flame broiled patties you begin to rip each others clothes off and make love right there in the booth. The staff watches the beauty of your love making unfold and as you both climax simultaneously the entire restaurant erupts in thunderous applause. You are complete.

Attached: 1654310004691.png (900x881, 1.31M)

One on the right has a moustache

Just give me the fucking burger

Neither anymore I just want to be touched and held again

No.
Burgers are burgers.
Sandwichs are sandwichs.
Leafs are retards.

>t.

Attached: 10204.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Attached: 1643077557817.png (256x350, 200.96K)

Interesting. I didn't know gay pride month was an international thing.

Finally I understand why they do all of this.

>and that’s a good thing!

Do the faggots in the marketing department give a fuck? Absolutely. Do the sad fuckers making 7 bucks to slap sandwiches together give a shit about putting two tops or two bottom buns on a sandwich at 1am? Fuck no. I worked at a burger king almost 20 years ago and the middle aged nog who trained me used to go outside to scream at the hookers on the corner for fun, nobody in that whole store would care about doing this right.

That person looks like he worked on the Manhattan project

>not calling it pride poopper
those diversity hires I swear...

Attached: 1654395505489.jpg (605x1024, 625.57K)

>with the same passion BK puts into every one of its delicious flame broiled patties
Lost it

Attached: SmartSelect_20220605-110652_Chrome.jpg (496x528, 77.22K)

Burgers?

Attached: burgers.jpg (750x741, 352.4K)