Botswana is an actual African success story. it's a highly developed country with a rapidly-growing economy

Botswana is an actual African success story. it's a highly developed country with a rapidly-growing economy.

Attached: Gaborone.jpg (1366x768, 169.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=15q8CzNVcnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bro that's like 6 office buildings

its a chinese colony. w2g africa another slam dunk

* moves the camera slightly to the side *

Attached: botswana.png (908x680, 1.11M)

They officially adopted the wheel as recently as 2018

Attached: 1578241275327.jpg (584x602, 84.37K)

AIDS is really bad there and most of their wealth comes from diamond mining and other extracted resources. But they're better off than most African countries. There are few large scale conflicts and people get along reasonably well. If they could get AIDS under control, they might be able to build something other than a natural resource extraction economy.
For some reason, they have an active heavy metal scene there, which is funny to see as in most of the world, heavy metal is pretty white.

Attached: botswana-les-reines-du-heavy-metal.jpg (630x355, 42.08K)

is that business park in botswana?

Attached: 1654386252578.png (640x360, 380.09K)

It's the government taxing authority. Like the IRS in the US or CRA in Canada.

Ugh, it just shows that these less shit African countries still have the top down kingdom like structure where the majority are broke as fuck even compared to third world countries outside of Africa.

A real African success story is Seychelles and Mauritius.

So poor, they're poor in other dimensions. even the haitians don't pull that one off.

Kigali is africas cleanest city
m.youtube.com/watch?v=15q8CzNVcnU

botswana saved the whites that were being slaughted in zimbabawe, where white countries laughed.

how does that make you feel as a white person ?

White people win again.

The entire country and economy is run by ultrarich European shadow government.

Good for them, wish them all the best if blacks stay there and out of my homeland.

who can live like this? just build a new cleaner junkcity if necessary, but that hell must smell like shit constantly and filled with so mamy diseases. i love africa the continent, but this is just an insult to god and his creation. and yet the men cant keep their dicks in their pants. luckily those people stay where they are. great mix of poverty and stupidity.

Cool. Maybe compassionate liberals will offer to go emigrate there to help their multicultralism

It's a city state. The city is just a diamond processing hub and gets gibs me dats money from who knows where. All I know is that the city is cleaner and safer than many American cities, and that pisses me off for some reason.

I can never wrap my head around how filthy rivers are in 3rd world countries, so filthy they even get clogged.

Even reading about pollution in the height of the industrial revolution or whatever in Europe and rivers were notorious for how filthy they were I don't think they were these rivers of flotsam like you see here. Why are the rivers so fucked up.

Attached: indonesia_river.jpg (1280x720, 229.43K)

plastic
and even cheaper mass production / transportation

Are... are you sure? You didn't pick Rwanda or something?
I did work with HIV stuff in Africa (usually francophone areas) and Botswana isn't the worst but my god what a wreck.
Give me a heavy metal band to listen to. That sounds badass.

Move there please

Hey man you gotta start somewhere.

Cool why are they all in London then

Yes Africans mog African Americans hard. We already knew this. Even Africans hate African Americans

Attached: 4C053FAB-F547-4CCA-8D14-30552906A454.png (2518x1024, 404K)

We've been using plastic for so long I have a hard time even remembering what was used in it's place beforehand. It's not a meme we all really do have to stop using so much of this shit and find a way to safely and quickly get rid of what we have lying around.

This is kind of wholesome.

Attached: indonesia_river2.jpg (650x419, 128.73K)

Because it has embraced western practices and westerners in general