/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2709

Prev. ▶Day: 102 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune4

▶Latest
>Reports of heavy Russian casualties during a Ukrainian counter-offensive into Severodonetsk
>EU approves new sanctions against Russia
>Taiwan bans exports of all modern chips to Russia, Belarus
>Russian forces control parts of Severodonetsk as heavy fighting continues in eastern city
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651025548444.jpg (694x486, 89.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194
old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/v4nbeu/it_is_reported_that_right_now_the_largest_wooden/
ibtimes.sg/true-cross-moskva-russian-orthodox-church-confirms-sunken-russian-warship-had-relic-christs-64098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kotel status?

Attached: 035 (2).png (267x296, 146.56K)

30 thousand Russians died for this

Attached: 4504259D-8056-4C62-AD25-05261EBCA1C8.jpg (1024x559, 151.26K)

Attached: Katze_liebt_Brot.jpg (1080x1104, 347.7K)

forged in the anvil of Crom

Attached: VLADAN-THE-BANANRIAN.png (1140x1600, 2.22M)

It is okay, sterinerenko counterattack will sure stop the russians from advancing this time

Attached: 54435592.jpg (1280x905, 199.12K)

more like anvil of chiquita

Attached: 1654378200552.png (1350x802, 1.75M)

The water is boiling

I'd just like to gloat that back in March the vatniks in /sg/ (which is no longer even maintained as a general) absolutely insisted the southern front was about to collapse and Ukraine was about to fall and I was literally schizophrenic for thinking otherwise.

Now, in June, I have been proven 100% correct about everything I said and they've all fucked off and left the board entirely.

Attached: theridersofrohan.jpg (1300x915, 444.37K)

Let's see what the russian milbloggers have to say, oh no no no /chug/sisters what's happening?!?

Attached: russianmilblogger.png (1206x562, 371.29K)

>381005602
Steiner-ACK

Attached: 50F9D44E-845D-4ED8-B891-04F2B0CDE3CF.jpg (1024x395, 63.94K)

The ukrainians unironically feinted the russians.
I have been trying to follow this battle as closely as possible from sources that post also ukrainian losses, so that I could trust the reports.
Ukrainians "retreated" from the city, and the russians zerg rushed to the city to take their tik toks.
turns out the Ukrainain artillery from Lysychansk had now in range the russians thanks to higher ground, and the ukrainians were just pretending, they rushed close quarters combat to the russians which made their artillery useless since they would be shelling their own soldiers, and they are getting their ass beaten by a literal feint and steiner counter attack.
Today it was confirmed 100% that ukraine retpok half of the city, now waiting for the other half.
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194

>Between the times when the oceans dank Moskva
>And the 18th bombing of Chornobaivka
>There was an age undreamt of
>and onto this, VLADAN
>Destined to wear the jeweled Banan of gulaghomo upon a troubled brow
>It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell you of this saga
>Let me tell you of the days of
>SLOW CONQUEST OF VILLAGES

Attached: vladan-the-bananrian2.png (678x381, 368.29K)

Attached: 1654367430056.png (1024x1410, 2.37M)

Today's main fighting was in the exact centre of the city, this map is outdated by a day but its what was confirmed last.

Attached: eddhsdkhsf83fi.png (1072x667, 2.07M)

Latest comment said it has burnt down.

It is reported that right now the largest wooden church in Ukraine is burning, the wooden All Saints Skete of the Svyatogorsk Lavra of the Moscow Patriarchate, opened in the 16th century Nothing is sacred or valuable to orcs. (v.redd.it)
Sat Jun 4 11:54:21 2022 UTC by onesole
251 comments
old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/v4nbeu/it_is_reported_that_right_now_the_largest_wooden/

Attached: All Saints Skete of the Svyatogorsk Lavra (largest wooden churhc in ukraine) - ukrainetrek.jpg (1000x667, 329.56K)

The rape goblino Russians deserve no mercy

Attached: A364F1C8-F211-4BA1-A579-1D068418E747.jpg (922x1622, 537.06K)

Attached: 1654299865398.png (428x398, 276.59K)

I swear to god, the greatest blessing Ukraine has is the utter incompetence of the Russian military

>Taiwan bans exports of all modern chips to Russia, Belarus
For real? Because if it is then its gonna be real bad for Russia

I was assured by a vatnik just this morning that r*ssians aren't basedboys who need the latest tech and they'll be just fine much like their critical industries. He refused to elaborate which those were tho.

Yup

Some redditors suggest that Russian churches should burn for this, no, let Russians have a monopoly on sacrilege and get all the bad luck.

'True Cross' on Moskva? Russian Orthodox Church Confirms Sunken Russian Warship Had Relic From Christ's Cross
By Anshu Seth
April 19, 2022 16:22 +08
ibtimes.sg/true-cross-moskva-russian-orthodox-church-confirms-sunken-russian-warship-had-relic-christs-64098

Orcs picked 'behind a church' as the site of one of their mass graves in Bucha, I bet they raped nuns too.

Attached: (You) sunk my battleship.png (4425x1716, 2.53M)

KEK. Thanks for ruining one of my favourite movies. I’ll never be able to enjoy the original intro again.

Attached: spergout intensifies.png (1054x288, 165.07K)

Fucking F, although this isn't as bad as human lives, this is also one of the sad parts of war, lets hope Ukranians try to rebuild it though I doubt it, we know for sure that Russians fucking wont

Attached: konigsberg vs kaliningrad.jpg (3416x1920, 986.24K)

I dont give a fuck about dead Ukrainians but why do Russians have to kill dolphins? These are elegant, sentient animals who are highly intelligent and do no harm to humans.

Attached: dolphins.png (701x370, 81.45K)

What are they going to do, cry about it?

Am I in the trannie central ?

>highly intelligent
theres you reason.

>sentient animals who are highly intelligent and do no harm to humans.
sounds like the exact opposite of a vatnigger

De nada. Have another one on the house

Mongol general (Shoigu):
>BANAN! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE
Vladan the Bananrian:
>TO CONQUER THE VILLAGE OF YOUR ENEMY... SLOWLY
>SEE YOUR VDV DIE BEFORE YOU
>AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR MOTHERS AS MAJOR CHORNOBAIEV CALLS THEM

Attached: sad-mongol.png (698x812, 447.27K)

Me on bottom
U on right

Attached: 1654299527047.jpg (844x1022, 117.18K)

Unless Ivans critical industries still use soviet tech then I don't see how it will go well

Imagine being Germany. Imagine you finally manage to negotiate a pipeline directly to your country. Imagine the happiness over finally letting the EU avoid the "feed Ukraine for being in the way" tax. Imagine the spreading hope of normalization of relations between the EU and Russia. Imagine all of the excitement for a future full of peace, cooperation, economic prosperity, and growth. Imagine the satisfaction over being the government that my have finally stabilized East West relations to the point that NATO might become an after thought. Then Imagine your supposed biggest ally the US moves military forces into you country, declares Ukraine will join NATO, demands Russia keeps using the pipeline through Ukraine, threatens you into abandoning your basically completed pipeline, and then asks China to help take down Russia in what might become WWIII. Imagine Russia responds by attacking Ukraine, and in response to that the US forces you to abandon all business with Russia, and even threatens you into GIVING Ukraine military equipment. Your economic future looks grim, your sovereignty is a joke, there is now war in Europe, and there might be a third world war. Why did it all happen? It happened because you actually believed NATO was a mutually beneficial cooperative organization that wants peace, and international financial institutions are mutually beneficial cooperative organizations that would let you achieve that peace through capitalism.

No, that would be /chug/.

Attached: chug-chugs-troon-cum.png (5640x2808, 1.93M)

What a fucking boxy, fly faced, ugly structure. Who approved building such abomination?

mein chuggie....

Attached: 1654286030822.png (1381x997, 1.45M)

Someone make a version of this where the nigger gets replaced by a Z muscovite

Attached: 1654389178961.gif (550x563, 87.94K)

Thats interesting... very interesting to be quite honest.
Its not like i want to give up from my confortable life or risk getting killled for other peoples profit but that Ukranian citizenship is tempting, ngl
I didnt even finished uni tough, im not leaving my country for at least 2 more years

Kek

>am I in Tran-ACK

Attached: BE4AE48E-5FAC-43B5-9B72-E178AD989291.jpg (1024x505, 77.03K)

I think that broom production for Dedovshchina anal rape is their most critical industry and that isn't bottlenecked by modern chips. Same can't be said for their arms industry tho.

take a guess

Attached: download (5).jpg (223x226, 6.4K)

kekd and checked. The ride never ends.

Sauce for artist pls

Attached: 1654132207720.jpg (710x654, 268.33K)

During WWII, Tokyo was spared from the atomic bomb because the Americans wanted an intact government that can surrender, and Kyoto was spared because US Secretary for War Henry Stimson had his honeymoon there and understood that Kyoto had historical significance to to Japan and the world that as worth preserving. The Japanese and the Americans both respect the concept of "worthy opponent", but look at how those vatniks speak of the Azov!

Lost forever like banan.

Did that obnoxious Haitian-Dominican also get the rope? Haven't seen him in a while.