Why won't you imbeciles just accept that life under Trump was WORSE in every way...

Why won't you imbeciles just accept that life under Trump was WORSE in every way? I will NOT be reading any posts disagreeing.

Attached: 1626750669445.jpg (799x915, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: f83.jpg (603x596, 74.11K)

This. So much this.

Whoever won in 2020 was falling on a grenade. Not my problem you didn’t have the foresight to see this knowing fully well Americans will always blame the party in power when times are bad, no matter how much you try to cope that it’s the other party’s last guy to hold the position who is to blame.

Rent fucking free
slide thread
sage

Attached: NoToTwitter&RedditScreencapThreads.png (1058x193, 70.56K)

>a grenade
Yes, either kicking, screaming, and deliberately sabotage of the country from Democrats when they're not in power, or legendary displays of continual failure, incompetence, and gaslighting when they are in power.
Not to say Republicans are any better. Bunch of Bohemian Grove warhawk faggots

Literally all of that is false except the COVID thing and thats not trumps fault. He tried to shut down travel to china in FEB but Dems screamed he was a racist and he balked.

My point is that shutting down the economy and trying to completely transform society at large over something half the population wasn’t onboard with from the start was the grenade. They all need to go. Every last one of them.

> I will NOT be reading any posts disagreeing.
Holy BASED

>I will NOT be reading any posts disagreeing.

same
sage in all fields leaving thread and reporting/blocking

this is all happening under bidens administration, what in the fuck are you smoking desu...I need some XD

>millions killed by covid
>count is only 200,000
>under biden 400,000 died in one year
what?

First point was a lie. stopped reading.
trump won. you will all hang.

Attached: 1624543318721.png (832x884, 1.04M)

you're wrong and this is a twitter shit slide thread

>life under Trump was WORSE in every way?
Why don't we make it Worse?

400k COVID deaths under Trump, 600k+ under Biden.

>The economy was crap
>Gas prices were a THIRD of what they are now.

The fuck.

Go fuck yourself, pussy.

Top tier facebook boomer meme you got their friend. Mind if I save it on my computer?

Attached: CBD5C690-F3FB-4F0C-A8C7-07A3369A41BB.jpg (600x600, 31.32K)

Seethe demoretard

Attached: 1649976040914.png (492x240, 188.81K)

>go to r/politics
>control-f trump
>10 results
>control-f Biden
>0 results
Rent. Fucking. Free.

orange man bad. simple as. how hard is this TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND???!!!???!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

Literally every point is a lie, even worse claiming people died from covid while trump was president implies he's the cause of the covid outbreak.

Of course I'm replying to a disingenuous faggot so it's not like he cares anyway.