Be raised nonreligious

>be raised nonreligious
>develop an interest in Christianity because the Christians I meet tend to have healthy, happy families on average compared to everybody else
>go online
>Internet Christians are incredibly hostile and foam at the mouth fighting over which denomination is right, while acting like the rabid atheists I’ve tried to distance myself from
>irl Christians are cool and just accept one another, I have Catholics and Protestants in my friend circle and everybody gets along
Why is there such a disconnect between IRL Christianity and online Christianity?

Attached: F54E16E4-49AD-42D1-99E7-BC83DFFA19FC.jpg (840x560, 78.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/09/27/what-is-soaking-the-mormon-teen-sex-act-going-viral/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391/#380206391
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/
youtube.com/watch?v=OFt9fFamBYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>online
gay term youre spending too much time on the internet

Doctrine divides (and that's a good thing!)

Most self-identified Christians aren’t living in accordance with their church’s teachings.

>go outside
>everyone's kind of minding their own business, saying "hi" maybe.
>go online
>everyone's sharing their perverse fetishes, trying to ruin stranger's lives for fun, writing manifestos about exterminating their political enemies, defending Disney films

Because the internet is where you go to debate people without worrying about debating your close friends and family and ruining real life relationships.

For example, I think the office of the pope is complete nonsense and that you’d have to be retarded to believe the current pope is truly God’s vicar on earth. But I’d find a much more polite way to say that to my real life Catholic friends.

Many are called, few are chosen. Not all who proclaim to be Christian are truly Christian.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

We're just worried that our fellow brothers in Christ might accidentally go to hell because of their heresies. I love and care about my fellow Christians far more than I do about the non-believers whatever their denomination is. If I didn't care, I wouldn't bother to argue with them.

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

irl vs online is like that for everything.

Online Christians, at least the Any Forums variety, are more autistic than faithful. It’s not that they feel anyway toward spirituality, it’s more of that thing that autistics obsess about, manifesting as religious opinion. They have a hard to me here, because it’s the one place that nobody feels bad for them.

>why do people act tough on the internet
i have no fucking idea...

but yes, the infighting is horrendous. We are meant to be united in Christ and not divided by institutions.
Christ is where 2 or more gather in His name, not in some building built by human hands.
Its good to discuss differences in faith and views when it comes from a point of earnesty in faith as that can help us deepen our understanding and correct some wrong ideas, but the "you are a heretic" approach over essetially the name of the institution I feel is very harmful.

Because people who spend most of their time on the internet tend to be deranged lunatics regardless of their igeology

Do you think everyone here speaks in real life as he does online on a cartoon forum?
I don't call anyone in real life retarded just for having a false view on things, I only call other Any Forumstards retarded for having a false view on things. It's anonymous and nothing personal, this board communicates on a level beyond the daily life politeness.

Have you actually seen some of these teachings though?
Mormons think drinking coffee is a sin.
Not caffeine, they're fine with soda, just coffee specifically.

>irl Christians are cool and just accept one another, I have Catholics and Protestants in my friend circle and everybody gets along
As long as you're one with Christ that's all that matters to me.

Attached: 1642561891615.jpg (800x1180, 204.19K)

>Mormons think drinking coffee is a sin.
well, if that would be the only problem then i would be impressed by the freemason cult. there is worse
nypost.com/2021/09/27/what-is-soaking-the-mormon-teen-sex-act-going-viral/
basically to get around the no sex before marriage rule they just argue its not sex if you just stick it in, and then they get a third to shake the bed, but since the couple is doing the action its ok
sounds like pilpul straight from the talmud

Are you talking online such ad in just on pol? Fren understand that most people on pol are angry 15yr old boys going through emo phase 2022 style. Pay no attention to it.
As far as the split in the church, that comes from the last 20 years over 100 different rewrites of the bible. You have churches that use only KJV. Some that are NIV and some that dont give a shit and tantamount to tony robins motivational speeches.
It is part of our faith, ask God to give you a discerning mind and spirit.
A big give away, if you see a preacher talking but not quoting from scripture. Run, hes a modern day gnostic faggot.

Kjv james 2:19
“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.”

>they're fine with soda
Only clear soda like sprite.

One day I really need to get around to reading all the compiled works of this user

Christians aren’t really supposed to be friendly and all-welcoming. You’re supposed to be discerning. If these supposed Christian friends are accepting and friends with unrepentant sodomites, for example, then they’re complicit in the iniquity and aren’t Christian at all.

Additionally remember that the Bible says that the elect is an incredibly small subsection of self-proclaimed Christians. Most Christians don’t even know how to actually get saved and thus they’re doomed. This makes getting doctrine correct of the utmost importance. If your IRL friends are going “who cares that Catholics are going to hell we’re all Christians?” then they’ve likely not yet been saved themselves.

hope you will find something good.
if you enjoy those maybe safe these here too though i messed up the latest ancient history link which should be this here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391/#380206391

>3,200 spams by this turkroach invader hiding under a german flag and nazi pics

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/

Attached: Discord Christcuck Spam on 4chan.jpg (1140x810, 300.73K)

^This plus good old Internet Autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFt9fFamBYQ
>reading Jeremiah