This is the most accurate and prophetic quote I've seen about women...

This is the most accurate and prophetic quote I've seen about women, it was written in 1905 during the "public debate" leading up to women's suffrage.

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

Another:

>Dear ladies, tell me honestly, whose wives would you be today if noble men, if god-like Siegfrieds, had not torn you away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!

Attached: 1625602073354.webm (268x480, 453.71K)

Wow jews were raping kids in 1905 huh

Ok, so what do we do now. Only pay attention to women who are virtuous and deride those who would simp for whores? 2/3rds of men cannot even get laid. What good are weak men and weak women?

Attached: 1653521477221.jpg (1200x802, 144.99K)

It's going to have to collapse, pandoras box doesn't close. Then once it collapses things will get very primitive and there will quickly be only two genders
>i will suck your dick if you let me have food and protect me
>maybe

that will be life

Based as fuck

Attached: 1615562381966.png (1055x760, 79.94K)

In the 1800sball the men were working 16hr shifts at the factory, leaving the women home in these big cities and they'd do the shopping and sometimes get bored. This was the birth of the magazine, which quickly got taken over by godless jews, and they pushed the idea of women voting hard and then the newspapers. They have a history of ityou know.

The quotes are from his book, by Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

>This is the most accurate and prophetic quote I've seen about women

Written by OP himsef, bravo.

This has to be a bot.

>After Austria was annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938, Liebenfels hoped for Hitler's patronage, but Hitler banned him from publishing his writings and copies of Ostara were removed from circulation.
Just Hitler Things

Attached: 1636112412166.png (4400x3213, 3.53M)

Bro you are a legend.

Making cars that women could operate was the real mistake

Attached: Electric+Cars+++women.jpg (700x934, 182.65K)

what is this sorcery? i want to look at mining equipment!!!

Holy shit an unironic jewbot fail.

Attached: 1645572808203.png (429x410, 18.31K)

Make beating women great again

Who doesn't hate jews though.

Hello newfags, this is an old bug, happens when two people post pictures at the literal exact moment, sometimes swaps the picture/thumbnails

> men being sexist
Look they were like us!!!

based

reject modernity
shame whores

Attached: mace roasties uncut.gif (800x450, 2.56M)

one time I tried to find a way to create that bug, but just in a way of mixing two photos togheter in a different resolution, but I wasn't able to, is just a bug of the site

Attached: Untitled-14ng.png (750x750, 667.35K)

>I made a choice
>I'm the victim

Right? this man saw "fpbp" and made it his mission. May he keep getting away with it