Vax acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

Attached: vax.png (630x704, 478.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v5fp9w
youtube.com/watch?v=8DHD9tgK7bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still calling it a “vaccine”
ngmi

Attached: vaxxieobey.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

>since, my very first symptoms occurred right after being vaccinated for COVID-19 & they were so minimal I didn’t even notice them.
Then
My first symptoms were blisters in my mouth that still haven’t healed which I thought I got from devouring hot pizza, a ritual I perform every weekend. Another early sign is getting injured very easily & not healing quickly as I usually do. I remember cutting my hand wide open from washing a pizza cutter!? I also began having dizzy spells after being vaccinated. Not to mention Tendinitis. By November I had three sores on my scalp & went to see a doctor about it.

AIDS

Attached: vaxxie.png (846x797, 518.12K)

it is a vaxxine, it's just not a vaccine for the common cold.

Over half the world's population have been injected with covid vaccines.

It's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the jabs are safe and effective. Lmao, yall didn't get your apocalypse. Take your meds and seek therapy.

streamable.com/v5fp9w

low quality bait, here's your (You)

You will never be fully vaccinated. You will never be on the correct formulation, you will never have the correct dose, you will never be on the correct manufacturer. You may have gotten a booster shot but all of that can change on a political whim and now you are a plague rat and crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get for your Fauci Ouchie on social media is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die. Your employer has taken a million-dollar life insurance policy out on you and implores you to get one more booster. And even when you do, you will still never be fully vaccinated. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your sickly appearance, your clammy pale greasy skin, and your coal black glassy meth addict looking vaccine eyes behind closed doors. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved at the six-figure settlement they’re offered in return for telling everyone you died of natural causes or covid-19. And that it was your fault because you were not fully vaccinated. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your false cause of death, and even though you took the vaccine, and you took the booster shots, every passer-by for the rest of eternity will know that it was your fault for not being vaccinated. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably unvaccinated. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: Karen (Milana Vayntrub).gif (360x360, 995.96K)

sorry, gene therapy is not a “vaccine” this is reprogramming your cells and making a damaging protein directly within your own body. this is not even remotely comparable to a traditional “vaccine” and i oppose those too

How do we accelerate the VAIDS/niggerpox?
It’s not killing them fast enough for me personally. I’d like to see some real carnage if we are being honest.

autoimmune diseases take years to develop you fucking retard. thats why vaccines are usually studied for multiple years before being approved.

Get help, schizophrenia IS treatable. You don't have to type out whatever the voices tell you.

Attached: 1653671539546.gif (485x498, 954.89K)

lol

>hot pizza, a ritual I perform every weekend
you get what you fucking deserver

Attached: 1653345022113.jpg (660x826, 407.17K)

>Tranny shilling a genocidal jab
>Also implies aids is totally fine
NGMI also rope

Attached: b2b44e752182c5e3b26fde58a4a493faaa9213a31fa258655fdbec2d12eae5ee.png (844x1022, 427.87K)

VAIDS and monkeypox aren't mutually exclusive
They are both happening simultaneously

Attached: 1643951283952.jpg (500x436, 13.52K)

>no sources
Typical of profoundly mentally ungrounded individuals such as yourself. Don't you have some jews to blame for your failures in life?

Every time I see a happening thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of Any Forums. You know, that sub-group of Any Forums kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to apocalyptic fantasies and wishing that everyone dies in a corona-virus attack.

Why on Earth would a group of you no-lives cling havily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you goys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement of being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least a dozen of you in these threads that are getting rock hard over the destruction of society. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of you bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for you to wish death to mankind? If not, then WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for Any Forums as a whole, and possibly your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. We're all very Sleepy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explaon to your aunt and uncle that you want them to die in a corona blast, and yet, you can hardly even breathe.

Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear you browser history and delete all the files you have of your little "corona-chan".

I am telling you this because I am empathetic and I care. Please listen to me.

Any Forums was right again.

Scammer

You're a little pussy afraid of a cold.
Kill yourself you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker

Take your meds.
Another pandemic is on the way.

Yup

Attached: IMG_20220604_153524.jpg (1076x2141, 1.14M)

All we need is a another Wuhan miracle to wipeout 4 billion faggots, since they are rotting with literal aids..ahahah faggots

Attached: IMG_20220604_153920.jpg (1079x1935, 804.38K)

HAHAAH RETARD, enjoy your vaxxaids. this board is anti vax newfag!!!!

Attached: 1654217245089.png (388x432, 86.99K)

>Over half the world's population have been injected with covid vaccines
If over half the world's population jumped off a cliff, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Looks like a severe Shingles outbreak. Known to be one of the many problems with those mRNA death injections.

That looks like leprosy

I won't take any meds I will keep my guns and I will eat meat Fuck you

How do you define a vaccine then?

Maybe we will get to put them down manually.
IM OK WITH THIS.
We will have to dispose of them as biohazard.

Nicotine would've prevented that. Spike proteins poisoning body.

lol lmao

Now this year is going to be interesting Jabbies are falling apart healthwise and now an actually deadly pox is infecting more people worldwide.

Maybe that 2025 Deagle isn't bullshit after all.

Attached: 1652251497847.png (601x938, 98.96K)

>The only people I know that got vax are the same ones getting the coof over and over again
>100% safe and effective
Sorry being an idiot is not treatable.
Get on your knees and stare into the barrel of the shotgun sized vax booster.

the vaxxoids will sit there with their blistered body and will blame anything but the vax because then these fullretards would have to be honest with themselves for the first time in their lifes and admit that theyre complete incompetent idiots for letting a jew inject them with lethal poison.

Attached: 1654364205244.png (1080x1111, 373.39K)

>VAIDS is real
>Monkeypox/smallpox is real

Monkeypox/Smallpox was purposely released to accelerate the killing of the vaxxers because they have no immune system. Something not so deadly to normal healthy people. Fatal to people with weakened immune systems.

After millions start dying off and the media creates so much confusion and panic weak willed people will beg for daddy fed to govern them harder.

If you were a person, pre covid..
And got HIV but didn’t do anything, what would your expiry be like? Covered in sores?

VAIDS makes you more susceptible to infections.

Attached: best friends for life.png (900x1200, 1.11M)

>Deagle
Worst part is that there aren’t going to be anymore wagies to serve us neets

Don't worry your sperg in chief Musk will build automated systems for your tendies.

>How do you define a vaccine then?
The old definition or the new one?

Attached: 1638255953290.jpg (1264x1220, 386.31K)

Revelation 16:2 - all who took the mark (vaccine) will develop painful and nuisome sores.

Asbestos was deemed safe at one point too

vaxxbros...

Bros we are going to be in the next RESIDENT EVIL movie..
>Cant wait to cosplay as a Umbrella mercenary
youtube.com/watch?v=8DHD9tgK7bE

>june 4th, 2022
>the vaccine
No he just has a shitty skin disease. No one is getting jabbed now retards. We did that in 2021

>daddy fed
Even if true, your claim is self defeating.
There wouldn't be anyone left to govern, given the numbers and the distribution in the population.
Don't forget the U.S. military forced vaccination on the entirety of the force.
Society would simply crumble with numbers like these.
Hunger and strife would kill even more in the long tail final tally.
It would be full 'return to monkey'.

Attached: 1652325192589.jpg (4000x2666, 635.07K)

Here fucking chink leaf

Attached: vaccine vs (((vaccine))).jpg (3204x1884, 2.4M)