Your clothing would be tracked soon.... WEF

Using the environment as an excuse (as usual), the WEF announced the coming of clothing laced with “digital passports” that can be traced at all times. Backed by Microsoft (of course), these garments will apparently flood the market by 2025.

youtu.be/h8SWY6_b67A

Attached: Cameras DS.png (1080x1366, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jetobrj7rR8
youtube.com/watch?v=YLukBHfL4dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol
REVOCS
KILL LA KILL was correct
Japanese soft disclosure for the win
Maybe this is why kill la kill costs $150

Attached: REVOCS.jpg (300x168, 7.65K)

>puts clothes in microwave
now what?

Really makes ya think don’t it

what's the point I already carry a smartphone everywhere.

Uhh webm of Epstein choking himself to death leaning against the bedsheet exists, it's on my old phone so I'm sure oldfags have seen it

lmao good luck. There won't be any supply lines past the middle of next year at best. Maybe if WEF members get that shit implanted in their skin it will make its way into the human leather clothing we are going to make out of them and they can track us that way.

in ht uk we have the most cctv in the world but i hear only 40 percent work

it's not the cctvs were down it's just lazy police work, some jewish guy killed some child some jews then got camera footage from local chops and got the guy

You can leave your smartphone at home. They want a world in which every person and every object has surveillance technology imbedded inside them. It's called the Internet of Things or Internet of Bodies.

Attached: internetofbodies1.jpg (1017x1473, 211.51K)

It didnt even look like epstein

if I'm gonna leave my smartphone at home, it's because I'm worried of being tracked via said smartphone. if that's the case I'll wear an old shirt or something. hell even knitting a sweater isn't that hard, every grandma would do it for fun

Just cut the tag out?

Walmart already was putting nano chips into jeans years ago. Quite frankly Id be more surprised to learn the spook niggers hadn't accessed my eyes and brain. The key to not letting it drive an insanity response, besides not having hard proof, is not having any respect for Them at all.

Woah wait, did John Mcafee actually die?
>June of last year
>"suicide"
Was listening to a podcast from years ago where he was talking about how incredibly dumb bitcoin and others like it are because every transaction is tracked while a number cryptos exist out there that are untraceable.
He was very much not a man who would commit suicide, especially over fucking tax evasion.

That or a freezer

>literally begging for a Butlerian Jihad

Oh yeah freezers totally destroy electronics? Retard.

Digital garments use graphene.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jetobrj7rR8

youtube.com/watch?v=YLukBHfL4dY

shit is rael

Attached: 1631937895067.jpg (399x400, 15.67K)

> what's the point I already carry a smartphone everywhere

:D

I live near a "fashion hub" (sweatshop district). It'sle easy to get any cloth you want sewn by random quasi-slave grandma. With the growing market of cosplay? I think local sewing is on the rise. Bottomline: normies will be tracked, schizos and poltards are safe.

>puts clothes in microwave
Also, mom does this for them to dry faster. Only occasional burn marks.