I just smoked my second joint like 6 hours ago the first one i smoked 1 day ago...

I just smoked my second joint like 6 hours ago the first one i smoked 1 day ago, and both felt like i was drunk the whole time but 10 times stronger, it just felt like i needed to constantly puke and the time was really slow. images were laggy like when a video game was at 10 fps. i don't know why some people are addicted to this shitty feeling. also the cough was too hard after smoking this

Attached: file.png (800x484, 218.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSjzOYmFIsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek my man!
Don’t let it fuck your shit up though just do it once or twice a week or it starts to fuck with your sleep cycle and you won’t have dreams or a rested sleep

Fair enough man. It ain't everyone's cuppa tea.

Drugs are bad and you will regret time wasted on reefer and if you don't you'll just be a standard moron NPC

Take the Quentin pill mate.

T. Reformed double decade pothead

Drink some water, you are dehydrated and don’t notice it but when you get high you needa drink some water man.

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

>Quentin
Holy fuck that takes me back. What ever happened to that stupid nigger?

Attached: Nugdolf Dankler.png (391x546, 171.44K)

Smoking joints can be disgusting. Water pipes are better. Vaping oil is best. That said, it's only good if you're regularly exercising, IMO.

i will never do this again, its worse than just being drunk in my opinion.
i just don't understand why someone would do this and say it is "fun"
also i coudn't sleep while being high it was really hard

At a certain point you stop getting higher and you just start wasting grass

I miss smoking weed.
I need to get back into it.
Too much bullshit and too much free time on my hands that I (literally, don't ask) can't do anything with.

i have a feeling you got too high by smoking way too much, if your new to weed a joint isnt the way to go

I smoke it all day
It is fun
Cope
Seethe
Dilate

Lol, what strain did you have?

You probably overdid it, good weed and no tobacco? Just do 1 (one) toke and chill out. moderation in eveything Klaus.

>eurotrash
>"joint"
don't put tobacco in it moron

it's awful. alcohol is much better

Yeah I think OP is too high XD
Let’s fuck with him

Congrats, you just activated your dormant schizophrenia

Attached: 1603328327079.jpg (800x800, 42.5K)

the dealer told me it was "amnesia haze"

This. You got too high OP

Pussy kraut. Your struggle is being a fag

>both felt like i was drunk the whole
you've never smoked weed before, dont lie you fucking kike

youtu.be/fSjzOYmFIsg