Wanna move to canada thinking about prince edward island , any recommandations?

Wanna move to canada thinking about prince edward island , any recommandations?

Attached: 53F0FD4E-E414-4079-B58D-D1A00082C70F.png (220x229, 2.4K)

lol

don't

Why would you commit suicide? Don't do it user, we care about you.

Fuck off nigger, we are full.

Barely any work top kek. Windy and cold and Islander will always consider you an outsider.

Attached: 1653687538365.jpg (1073x1200, 134.65K)

STAY OUT

>Wanna move to canada
IN-SANE

You’re a literal EU meme fag just go directly to the gayest area of Toronto

why in the 7 circles of nigger hell would you want to move here for....I'd do anything to get the fuck outta here.

Better wages better nature

>better wages
go to the USA for that

Attached: salarycomparison.png (764x904, 84.75K)

No you don't lmao. You just got brainwashed into thinking you do, at best.

Canadian nature is mediocre at best compared to that in literally any other country, partly because it's such a big country you're not actually going to be accessing much of it at all without going on a month-long journey, which you can't afford because you only get 10 days of vacations a year and partly because it's really not that diverse compared to what you can find elsewhere.
Wages are dogshit with respect to cost of life. You're better off in almost the entire rest of the world. In particular, latam wages, on the basis of cost of life, are extremely favorable compared to here. Western europe not as much but still.

In any case, USA is the destination you actually want. They have actual wages that aren't slave shit, and they have very low cost of life even in absolute terms, let alone relative to wage. They have far more, far better nature as well.

What is so bad besides that liberal fag shit?

>move
>to Kanda

flag cheks out

Attached: 1646252333113.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Ao why you dont go there ?

Lmao. Retard. Probably a shitskin. Retarded shitskin. Looking forward to seeing you deliver my Amazon packages for me, shitskin.

Crumbling 3rd-world-tier infrastructures and roads, large amounts of strict bureaucracy everywhere, insane tax rates and cost of life, not just housing as you should be well aware from the usual threads but also food, services and "utilities" (in quotes because I include especially internet and phone service), nearly no opportunities on the job market, very low wages across the board, horrible, greedy, duplicitous and stupid "people", awful weather, and a complete lack of culture or history for some salient points.
Especially in qu*b*c, which is the worst of the three viable provinces by far. And did I mention there are NO jobs in any other provinces than BC (chink land), onterrible (poo in loo territory) and q*b*c (white trash, nafris and muds turf)?

u wot m8?

Well i thought about being a trucker so thats about the journeys

Fuck off we're full. You can crash in the Atlantic.

Sorry, wanted to say why you dont move to USA then

Trucker wages in canada are ludicrously low, it's not the US where you can make 6 figs as a trucker. Expect 50k as a long-distance specialized hauler here, which is only borderline enough to live alone except in the GTA or the greater vancouver area where you need twice that.
As a trucker, you will indeed be able to journey across the country, but you won't really be able to stop and actually see much. It IS scenic on the highways, but if that's your idea of nature, well...

Both my wife and I have really good 6 figure jobs and our kids are established here and we're taking care of elderly parents or we'd move to the USA in a heartbeat. We might try to get jobs and move even still. Canada is a hell. Our government is trying to bring in digital IDs, monitor everyone, enforce mandatory vaccines, push CRT and transgenderism into everything. It's basically a gay North Korea with brutal winters. It's also insanely expensive here. Regular houses are $1.7M if you want to live near large urban employment centres. They also want to take our population from 38M to 100M asap mainly from India, Africa and China. Stay away!

ohhohoh ahahah

you're better off moving to Russia

>Canadian nature is mediocre
Eastern flatland retarded detected.

Goto the north west.

>any recommandations?
Yea, Don't move to canada
We all actively hate the immigrants, ALL the nice Karen's talk about how much they stink, nobody can understand them, everyone hates interacting with them at all and because the government keeps inviting more of them here, the 'nigger fatigue' set in a while ago. People see a new asian restaurant and they say "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE"

If you think you will escape massive crowds you are wrong, if you think it will be cheaper to live here you are wrong, if you think we will happily accept and tolerate your diversity you are wrong. With all these warnings given I feel no regret in treating immigrants terribly or forcing them to go home.

Attached: (you).jpg (760x752, 207.5K)

Because it's very hard to do. Until about 2015 it was easy enough if you were in the right profession to get in through a TN status or visa, then get that converted to H1B with company sponsorship, then get the green card. Nowadays, you have to find employment locally at the local branch of an american company and have them use an H2B to transfer you, because nobody is offering any kind of sponsorship anymore, and people no longer accept TN status or visa applicants.
Also, moving costs money. Since as a canadian I get to save very little every year, that takes time to save up.
I'm also married so I need to also arrange my wife's status.
And I'm an easy case because I don't care for "friends" or "family" or whatnot. Other people can't just uproot like I can.
Just like any even remotely competent canadian before me, I'm working hard at it. My current largest hurdle is that turdeau made it illegal to leave the country unvax'd and made biden forbid entry into the US to unvax'd canadians. Hence, I will likely have to get in illegally.