Expelling of the jews

Just imagine what will happen if we do it now, a whole new renaissance era

Attached: IMG_20220528_142155_894.jpg (748x927, 131.33K)

Sure. Just let them abscond with the greater part of the economy that they’ve acquired, and set up shop in the next target. Like they’ve done 109 times before.

let there be nowhere else for them to set up shop.

They have China, Brazil, New Zealand, and Argentina in the works right now.

>Talmud & Taboo
Cracking handle.
Hell with this, I'm going back on twatter, no doubt still a shithole but clearly improved somewhat

Don't forget Ukraine.

For real we don't talk about the fact that jews are literal luddites

They’ve had Ukraine since the early USSR.

Spanish exploration of the new continent happened thanks to jews. All the top men in columbus crew were jews. The jewels of the queen were sold via a jewish broker. Tobacco industry started by a jew upon learning how natives used tobacco

I just spent almost 2 hours on the phone talking about jews with my grandma. How fucked am I?

IZ DA JOOOOOOS

It was actually that she was about to sell the jewels, but the jewish banker offered to give the loan instead. For a sweet deal on the proceeds.

This is true. In the context of "where can muh chosenites run to" I thought it relevant.

Yes.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT DA JOOOOOOOZ

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 214139.png (1629x939, 1.28M)

It’ll have to cool down first. They’ll buy it back up, for pennies on the dollar.

Shh, don't tell them, let them repeat hilarious anti-historical tidbits so they are easier to identify

It's almost as if the entire conflict in that region is being fomented for exactly that eventual outcome. Hmm...

bro in a few decades Jews are gonna be like Native Americans—most will be so diluted that their identity will be cope.
>”I’m 1/128 Jewish so I’m Jewish”

things that happened after killing jews in nazi germany
>being unable to complete nukes

Dutch sold their souls to the jews for independence but they got a nice Golden Age out of it

Attached: rembrandtconspiracybataviansdet.jpg (1012x1220, 274.66K)

Hey, they printed that money fair and square.

Attached: protocolsoftheeldersofzion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Where can I read more of this?

We are already on the third incarnation of what’s called jews. It’s not a race or religion, it’s a strategy.

Ever since they came up with the idea to slap Cyrus face on a shekle.

Kek, jews were expelled from Spain and the New World in 1492
That's why they started the Reformation in the first place