Is this the only country in the world that is not zoged?

is this the only country in the world that is not zoged?

Attached: iran.jpg (1200x675, 84.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGBZold3-qI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I spoke to an Iranianon and they have to use ID to buy extra food due to the food protests. Don't think so personally. Also they accepted millions from the US for gender programs.

there's no US money for gender programs in iran.

Ah never mind I'm giving it a look over again and the US sent that money to Pakistan, fucking lol. They still convert faggots to trannies afaik, some middle easterners keep them as fucktoys since they're closet faggots themselves.

Fake News.

who cares if faggots become trannies?

>they have to use ID to buy extra food due to the food protests
How does that have anything to do with being zogged, retard?

The ID isn't retard.

Having to show identification for everything you buy is great isn't it? We should be tracked for everything we buy.

There is a spooky hadith about Dajjal (Muslim anti-christ/Jewish messiah) emerging from Iran and being prominent there. This either means Iran is zogged or will get zogged in the future. Not good either way

People who hate faggots and trannies.

not the only one

Attached: 000_9MF6MW-1.jpg (1024x682, 192.29K)

they need to get nuked ASAP

This is so that speculators don't buy out everything and make the food shortages even more dire while fleecing the starving population, moron.
You're just so domesticated by zog that you cannot even comprehend what it's like when they don't fill your trough.

Oh yeah Russia is totally not zogged at all, I hope you got the Sputnik vaccine for a better quality of life cuck

Fuck you retard monkey Arab go eat your grasshopper

Trannyfiying a fag is sending him towards suicide, so I don't have that much of a problem with it

kys spic

The hadith you are referring to is not correct. There will be Jews from Iran who support him that will emerge from there and go to him. Dajjal will emerge from a location between Iraq and Syria.

This, it's really just an extremely cruel execution

me neither as long as the muzzies don't fuck them

syria too
they literally have no central bank presence
utter shithole anywhere other than the capital though

you have the most zoged government in the world

That's why its super suspect

Attached: 81yHisQUlHL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 256.96K)

Attached: 1649714275696.jpg (322x1024, 100.39K)

cry about it
iran is still the worse than israel

Lol no, you all tried to destroy the prophet muhammad (pbuh) grave in the past and have recently diplomatically alligned yourself with Israel while making nightclubs where many martyrs of the religion are buried.

Arabs and Jews are one of the same nature and essence.

least zionist wahhabi soon israle and your zog will fall youtube.com/watch?v=EGBZold3-qI

you get worse than 711 you get worse than 73 you get worse than anything you could think is possible bye bye

They use trannies in their halal Prostitution industry.

Attached: 74175.png (1256x1260, 1.48M)

actually if you look into Iran is controlled by sephardic jews. They always control both sides. but who knows.

You will probably justify this government making others eat bugs telling that its to prevent food shortages. As long as this is not zog (which it likely is anyway) you will cope with any tyranny

Jesus fucking christ.

>zog isn't zog as long as its not int my country
The fucking cope. You do know that Iran's government is composed of crypto persian kikes right?

yes because we're based devout worhippers of ALLAH
persiacucks cant stop themeselves from worshipping graves so we had to destroy it so that these subhumans would stop worshipping anything other than ALLAH

they still go on pilgrimage to the grave of ali which why we need to destroy it
islam came for the sole porpuse of stopping people from paganism and worshipping anything other than allah
disgusting song and languge and culture
look at how devilish they look

oh and you purposefully didnt post a video where they slap and torture themselves
absolutely disgusting terroist pagans

and the ends does NOT justify the means
them being enemies of Israel doesn't automatically make their shitty ideology and terrorism justifiable