Why does the concept of metaphor scare Christians shitless?

Why does the concept of metaphor scare Christians shitless?

Attached: 0_z1ZnfvTjvhqlfiDO.jpg (512x384, 101.1K)

no u

Because they're terrified of realizing that they've been browbeating the ones they love and dancing to the tune of a Dr Seuss book.

why is my penis so small

The idea of not worshipping literally leaves the Christian empty

I don't fear anything when I walk with God.

2 more weeks of waiting for le rapture might become
>god is disappointed in you for not changing the events he said would come due to human laziness

Yeah you do, metaphor is mentioned you shit your pants

hawt
literally
the interior probably heats up like no one else's business in the sun

Silly heathens, hell is real and you're heading there if you stay unrepentant. Salvation comes from Jesus and none else

It doesn't? I'm not Christian but when I was checking it out to see if it was for me, basically all of it is metaphor. My Bible study was hours and hours of explaining metaphor. It seems like it's the anti-Christians who decided it's all literal, which is why none of their criticisms actually change Christian minds.

Reminder that (((cutting your grass))) is a Jewish scam. The grass grows because it absorbs nutrients and water from the soil, when you cut it you're throwing nutrients into the garbage and depleting your soil. It works exactly like agriculture. Not only that, but you're wasting fuel, time, and you have to buy a (((lawn mower))). You've been shammed.

But really, what can I expect when white people circumcise their children? They will keep mowing until the soil is completely depleted.

Based holist.

>babby's first Any Forums bread
you have to go back, sven

>The grass grows because it absorbs nutrients and water from the soil, when you cut it you're throwing nutrients into the garbage and depleting your soil.
That's why you take the bag off your mower and use the little mulching chute

You can judge a person based on if he chooses (((landscaping))) or has a natural or semi-natural lawn. If he chooses the former that means he's fucked in the head.

Nobody does this, I've never even seen it. They just throw it all in the garbage. And it's not the same thing any way even if you do it, just stop watering your grass so much and don't cut it, it looks better that way.

Take the clover yard pill.

A well maintained lawn symbolizes mans dominion over nature. It's the patrician thing to do.

Attached: 1647896707809.jpg (500x666, 45.16K)

Just put grass on it and the clovers and flowers grow in some places, it looks great. Grass is no-maintenance, just add water. Assuming your soil wasn't robbed.

It's what my family and many neighbors have been doing for decades. When we stop watering and stop mowing, it starts the natural progression toward woods, beginning with taller stiff-stemmed plants that aren't as easy to mow.

see:

>clover yard
>not dandelion yard
Dandelions are pretty. They're also good at pissing off lawn-obsessed neighbors.

>Jesus
fake