BIDEN IS CRASHING THE ECONO-.....o-oh

BIDEN IS CRASHING THE ECONO-.....o-oh.............

Attached: 0+4.png (766x734, 377.65K)

unprint the trillion then we'll talk.

>Biden is crashing the economy
Yes.
>lamestream media says otherwise
Cope.
Slide thread.
ywnbam
ywnbaw
ywnswaw
ywnswam
kys

A bunch of retarded HR and middle management roasties getting hired isn't going to save the economy dude

{"data":{"id":"4995fcf2-7a27-44df-bacc-15ac7b2847ae","key":"8e595ce3-d5a7-8362-8c01-b0d561f7ab66","path":"/app/testbed/node/response-gen"}}

It's been happening for decades now that new jobs are simply worse than the old ones. Part time shit, worse benefits etc.

Impressive, very nice. Now lets see how many jobs we lost in total, and much much money he printed.

this same media got millions of children poisoned with the deadly vax when they refused to air dissenters from the globalist orthodoxy

that means more inflation you fucking retard

>380954635
Fucking codelets

>payrolls are rising and we have more in our pockets!!!
>not mentioning %40 of the money supply was printed in under a year and despite having more money we’re just as poor as 10 years ago

Covid lost jobs coming back by default? Okay.
Now show me something Joe has done that had direct effect on the economy?

>a recession is definitely coming guys! my favourite bald failed wrestler toe rogan said so!

Attached: 8092615.png (496x518, 68.15K)

>literally put millions out of work during the fakedemic
>tank the fucking economy
>start forcing people to go back to work
>"HEY GUYS LOOK THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!"

A third of your country lost their jobs two years ago. That's like 100 million people. 390k of them went back to work. Spin this as a good thing. Come on shills, do your stupid little job. Spin it.

Bidi bidi bidi fuck off

Attached: 1654367413583.gif (400x306, 686.79K)

Lol nope. Not only is everyone desperate for employees they're not willing to pay, but rents and the general cost of living are skyrocketing to absurd prices

Attached: 1647046750333.png (1030x872, 991.61K)

Lol

>payrolls
>jobs
>unemployment rates

Just lies told to the people for to control the plebs.

Meds. Now.

Our country is in a far better place than yours dog fucker. Piece of shit.

Fucking retard kek

Iddy biddy biden iddy biddy boat

Sage slide threads

>inflation exploding
>muh payrolls

congratulations you are now a working poor instead of a neet.

>Cost of everything goes up 50%
>Payroll goes up 5%
OMG Biden!!!

There is honor in hard work.
There is no honor in being a lazy bitch.

This is the opposite of reality.

Attached: 1450746140426.png (866x635, 181.78K)

>habeeb it

Good luck paying your gas, grocery, and utility bills with honor.

These are office people that quit during the scamdemic and now are going back to work.

Mine wont work unless you tak yours

Summer interns and seasonal jobs as kids enter summer break

What's it matter if wages increase if they don't increase enough to compensate for the massive inflation ?
Oh yeah, it doesn't. Get fuxked shillbot.

I have no problem paying my bills son. My money works for me not the other way around.

Pay rises higher than expected but so did inflation. Who the fuck cares about the jews prediction anyways?

200,000 less than last year
There is always a bump in may for temporary summer jobs

Attached: Polish_20220604_144357419.jpg (1192x551, 301.58K)

328,000 what? dollars? cents? people? spaghetti noodles?

Blue state governors who did shutdowns should be Gaddafi'd

Correct.

This. It's mostly pork fat jobs, meaningless stuff like service jobs, part-time, government jobs, and PMC make-work stuff.

>massive inflation
poor people getting a second job is good for the economy, stop asking questions goy

i truly do wonder what our true unemployment rate. those are okay numbers in a good year where things arent fucked. things havent been like that for years now. ~400k isnt going to make the nut

The answer is they don't know. I don't count as unemployed. Haven't had a job in over 20 years.

390k new jobs? How many millions down are we still? Even despite the Democrat Lockdowns "ending"?