Russians getting defeated at Severodonetsk

Oops.

Attached: 1654301975695.jpg (2304x1310, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/13/stop-matching-lone-female-ukraine-refugees-with-single-men-uk-told
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another peremoha that will soon turn into zrada

>2weeks™

fpbp

That's merely a feigned retreat.

"The battle is discerned to have decidely swung in favor uf ukie force for the 214th time this week"

So just two more weeks until they retake the Dombass I assume ?

It's a feint :^)

Good for them

good for the Russian troops too, finally they'll be in a place better than Russia

Attached: 57567-8989008.jpg (1200x645, 113.99K)

Why are the Russians and the Americans so bad at war?

Attached: 1629120837148.jpg (810x810, 94.51K)

kek in reality UKR are maybe dozens of hours away from widespread collapse and complete routing.

post picture from the beginning of the week, pretty much all of Severodonetsk was under ukroid control now they don't even control 1/3... guess they are winning... hard..

Isn't that what you said 3 months ago? Then again in March? Then again in April? Then again in May?

Seethe and cope.

both controlled by the rootless international jewish cabal Hitler tried to defeat.

They are the biggest, baddest militaries on the planet but they have retarded leadership. All the firepower in the world cannot save you if you invade Afghanistan because the Afghans will not fight big battles with you, they will simply make it too expensive for you to stay until you finally fuck off.

Ukraine has sent their elite units there, Russia will just attack somewhere else where there is poorly trained and equiped defence forces. Ukraine can't defend everywhere.

Also the bridges are destroyed, there's every chance this could be a Russian counter trap.

And didn't you claim, Russian forces will be destroyed in a devastating defeat 3 months ago? Then again in March? Then again in April? Then again in May?

Truth is, both sides and their supporters are retarded. Their leaders are retarded. Their propaganda efforts are retarded. You are retarded.
While I am just sitting here and laughing at all those dead fools in their trenches, when I am smashing Ukie cuties every other night.

Attached: landa cigarette.jpg (1162x799, 148.83K)

Pushing themselves to their death.

This

Post pics of ukie girls you’ve met

>Post pics of ukie girls you’ve met
I am not going to support your addiction, coomer. Find your own.

Attached: chad hitler cup.jpg (1110x1239, 101.5K)

amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/13/stop-matching-lone-female-ukraine-refugees-with-single-men-uk-told