Why does the right hate the poor?

What did they ever do to you?

Attached: solution.jpg (1080x820, 162.3K)

Broke into my car and stole an iPhone cable

open borders for israel free US tax dollars for all

Bruh

You're fucking stupid.

>Why does the right hate the poor?
THEY STINK
THEY'RE STUPID
THEY'RE UGLY
THEY SMELL
THEY DO DRUGS
THEY HAVE TOO MANY KIDS
THEY STEAL
THEY ARE LAZY
THEY ARE NIGGERS
ETC

picture implies niggers would be generous (they're not)

Giving people something doesn't make them happy or grateful. It just makes them expect more and more of it.

>when you have more than you need
>save it so you can have it tomorrow
Why are niggers incapable of rationing? No wonder Africa's a shithole

jews have more than they need

Attached: file.png (1200x810, 1.12M)

Strawman. There are people on either side of the aisle who hate the poor, and people on either side who love the poor, and people on either side who are indifferent to the poor.

Africa is a shithole because countries like Portugal colonized it. Good news is that Africa is getting revenge by slowly colonizing Europe.

Africa is a shithole because average nigger IQ is 67. Niggers are a portable shithole generator.

That's what happens when colonization happens. Before that, Africa was doing just fine. White people destroy everything they touch as usual, but thankfully now they're destroying themselves (33% of the world in 1930, now only like 7% LOL).

When the europeans arrived, Africa was full of uncivilized savages. Europeans thought they would teach them the ways of civilization.

Later when the europeans left, Africa was still full of uncivilized savages.

Europeans ripped Africa of natural resources and when they left they just left and did nothing to help set up Africa. Don't you think that's fucked up?

Prosperous stable countries are created by organized robust culture where people can understand their place in the larger structure. Places where people just chimp out all day can't develop that organization and so will never become prosperous.

Japan for example has zero natural resources and is one of the richest countries in the world solely due to their societal structural organization and discipline towards larger goals than the individual.

There are still plenty of natural resources in Africa, but the savages can't take advantage of it. Now the chinese are there handling it instead.

1pbp

Attached: 1625915591.jpg (193x250, 7.05K)

This is your brain on dialectic materialism

Well yeah because Europe stripped them of it and then left without teaching them. It'd be like if I came to your house, took it over, stole all your food and only let you use the oven when I needed it, then I leave out of nowhere. What are the chances you are going to know how to cook? Not very high.