Apparently, there is an epidemic of CHICKEN BONES littering the streets of Atlanta Georgia!

Apparently, there is an epidemic of CHICKEN BONES littering the streets of Atlanta Georgia!

How can this be happening?

Attached: Atlanta.jpg (1080x1100, 205.73K)

Attached: Atlanta Bones.jpg (733x576, 140.12K)

White supremacists are planting them

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (644x422, 34.25K)

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

They have time to fry chicken. They just don't have time to wash their hands when they use the restroom or dispose of trash properly. You're a racist.

voodoo charms

You know why.

Attached: black people.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

Now who do I know that loves chicken but lacks the common decency and civilized nature to dispose of the bones?

Attached: E6AAAB64-1C0A-4790-8136-4F20C29304A1.jpg (460x389, 40.68K)

sliding nigger

> "Hehe, lol"
> "How can there be food shortages user?"
> "People are literally throwing food away on the street"
The problem with subtle narrative psy-ops is that they are really easy to see through.

Is "chicken bone" the new "jogger"? Equally transparent enough to make the right people irate.

Attached: peepo5576896.gif (498x498, 2.77M)

this shit is annoying when you are walking your dog

Your niggas has started hunt their food...soon you don't have little birds in your cities.

> N I G G E R S

I noticed this for many years. There is a game i made up called "chicken bone, jewelry bag, bud ice". You walk down any given sidewalk and count the items listed. Bud Ice seems to be the dominant type of bottle or can you see. Its nigger thing, for sure. Picrel is the new game I have been developing.

Attached: 20210207_183314.jpg (2988x2603, 3.59M)

We have this exact same problem in the vibrant ((((urban center)))) of Toronto.

Very puzzling indeed

the first thing I thought was niggers. And BAM!
no surprise whatsoever

Attached: 1652066427102.png (590x511, 112.13K)

Yeah, Atlanta has been an avoid at all costs, just wait in the airport no matter how long it is until your connecting flight zone for as long as I can remember.

Attached: 1646912850875.png (723x444, 148.31K)

In da wite naybahood dey be throwin latays n sheeit. Y'all be trippin

Like a nigga do

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
AIN'T NO THANG LIKE A CHICKEN WING

Fucking jap tourists.

"stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk" - Moon Man

Voodoo?

its witchcraft witches are everywhere in Atlanta

but I know you Any Forumstards won't pay attention because of lol black people eat chicken bullshit

People who go to haiti are always shocked to find out there are fishbones and shells -everywhere-

bud ice? so higher alcohol content? they don't even sell that where i live lmao

nah dude niggers just don't pick up after themselves and niggers that live by the sea are surrounded by fishbones everywhere

N

It's a hoodoo ritual. They used it in predator 2 and in supernatural

lmao

The funny thing, i bet they intervied a nigger, and had to correct their ebonics so it would make sense

Every Kroger property also has a chicken wing place run by Asians and a crab restaurant run by someone else. Entire parking lot littered with bones and crab shells and everyone backing into spots or waddling really slow while eating from a styrofoam container.

Cherokee tradition.