GUYS

She is going to call the cops, what are we gonna do now??

Attached: IMG_20220604_125036_366.jpg (881x1280, 139.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is a folx?

>calling the cops on misgender

These people are beyond help.

“How can I help you, sir”
-911 operator

Attached: 4257D445-CC0D-4B90-8A8E-F679201732DA.gif (400x300, 2.6M)

> trans identities are fragile

Gee really

Attached: pepe_kek.jpg (1024x1008, 212.52K)

bot thread
nigger

i think it's a latinx thing

Pretty sure you eurocucks will go to prison for misgendering very soon if you consider the trends.

Attached: 1644108126003.jpg (1280x720, 113.23K)

they won't respond.

Did she really put her pronoun in her name?
>Lesby
What in the hell?

hehhe faggot needs male levianthan to keep up his appearances and put down anybody who disagrees with him
someone's not a strong woman or man or anything at all
just fake shitty worthless posturing

I think it's a purposeful misspelling of "folks". Can't tell you what it means though.

pray for her.

i tell you what i am going to do
the same as always
refuse to play along with mental illness

Lesby honest, this guy is crazy

This goes both ways.
My preferred pronoun is "Divine Eminence" and I expect you to refer to me as such.

What does the folx say?

Attached: D816DAA7-F43A-4C75-B423-8CDA620DE8E3.jpg (188x268, 8.49K)

you mean purposeful misgendering of folks
charlie!

Attached: lesbian women are just repressed normal women.jpg (991x465, 93.34K)

The fucking jannies and deleting non-bot threads.

I don’t think we can hang out anymore

>the human body is resiliant, trans folx identities are not
Sorry to say, but I agree with her on that part

Attached: 4a4.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

It's a troon.

I've thought about doing this at uni when they ask me my pronouns. Pretty sure I'd be kicked out of school though.

As always the satanic agenda is backed up by force and lies not Truth.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

>Trans freaks are not resilient
The only truth this disgusting freak has said and I suspect it wasn't intentional. 41% is rookie shit GET THOSE NUMBERS UP!!!

The sad part is, he can legally do this in most of Europe and in Canada.

Attached: 1530895620645.jpg (682x827, 109.08K)

Attached: 1650653279126.jpg (803x767, 80.39K)

This one has been endoctrinated by a degree in gender studies. I sort of fill bad for it.

>poltards falling for an obvious parody account
No wonder you low-IQ mouth breathers have such a hard on for Putin

Who the fuck even uses pronouns when talking to someone? At work, at home, and even on the trips to the store I have never used a pronoun.
>Hey, you!
>Sup
>Hi
This is how I greet people, even when im already in conversation im not randomly calling them by pronouns. Not to mention I call everyone a retard anyways, that's my pronoun for everyone.

Attached: 1654227029269.jpg (231x231, 19.71K)

Everyone needs to ignore her, noone is obligated by the law to speak to an unhinged idiot!

Also, fight for the right, to wear bodycams when at work to avoid "missunderstandings" with psychos. lol

God damn needy Bitch.
I hope she runs into a Muslim and see what the pool do when the newcomer Muslim listeners her ten times! I want to be a fly on the wall while she educates someone as protected as her, and see who wins in court, hr, police station... lmao

Why can't they be whoever they want to be and fuck off, be called by their name and fuck off.

its like dykes using hym/hys/hy instead of him/his/he

>Ann Lesby
>Lesby Ann
>Lesbian

This creature wants you to take him seriously.

Attached: 1B53C917-CD4B-4C24-86B5-F385A6ABB96E.gif (347x244, 3.7M)

>Lesby Ann
This is a fake account, anons.

Okay, weird legal question:

If police are called on you for *something verbal*, can you just claim to have been speaking with/to yourself the entire time?

>folx

Attached: 1637368813890.jpg (423x539, 96.03K)

I've seen this before, the flat earth stuff on it is convincing, does anybody have any opposing viewpoints on it? or about the ice wall stuff?