Accuses the left of filling schools with propaganda

>accuses the left of filling schools with propaganda
>actually fills schools with propaganda

Projection much?

Attached: B21E1553-9DA9-4ABD-B87A-35DC5330DC22.jpg (827x1009, 162.49K)

nobody here believes in college. Are you new?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the very concept of college based on classical philsophy?

>the difference is classical education had been around for two thousand years and things improved steadioy and dramatically. Marxist PoMoshit really took hold in the last 12 years and things have declined rapidly

I went to college.

Pretty much

Attached: 1654276193619m.jpg (1024x1024, 90.53K)

Youd better pray that the pendulum doesn't swing back too hard or people like you are going to be absolutely terrorised. I'd like to have a database of every individual that made anti white statements, so we can put them on trial and cut out their tongues.

Pure sophistry.

Case in point?

Cope
Classical is superior
Europe is superior

What exactly is wrong with "classical education?"

>being afraid of people being taught to learn and think one their own instead of swallowing your premade conclusion
kek I can see why your rainbow skirt and manly legs are shaking.

>truth is propaganda
ok, moshe

Nothing. OP is just a seething neomarxist cultist.

Your mom goes to college

yes u are correct

She does. She is training to be a nurse.

It's called a liberal arts degree. You'll end up 40k in debt to know basic ancient philosophy that you could've learned on YouTube in about a month.

Are you implying that curtain stitching classes run by trannies and attended by unwashed leftists are somehow inferior?

it's both propaganda....
It is to propagate an agenda.
It's just that lefist propaganda destroys your own country, leftists buy into utopia-dreaming, and guess who is selling them that.

Sounds pretty classical. Wouldn't she rather get a womyn's studies degree?

Probably now yeah. I imagine there was a time when debate and the atmosphere were worthwhile. That said it was always a bit of a luxury for the upper classes. People don't want debate though, they want dogma. The one good thing about organized religion was the need for it didn't (always) encroach into everything else.

Would she nurse my BBC with her honky tits?

Shut up Kip, you ate all the steak

Nah. She is a practical person and doesn't believe people should go to college unless it is for a job at the end of it.