UK bros...what is going on over there?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzq-AE0S9A

Are nigger women this fat and disgusting in the UK? Is this quintessentially British?

Attached: 1654296715531m.jpg (1024x565, 40.68K)

All shitskins are disgusting.

I have bad news for you, Satan.... The fucking sheapes here are equally as bad so not sure why you are acting like a kike unless....

Attached: 58093257093.gif (415x212, 2.63M)

But why are they airing this shit on box nation?

They are...crazy,simple as that.

HE DEFECATED THROUGH A ROOFTOP

Is this a sick joke?

THEY ARE NOT CRAZY

she's not british no
not english, irish, scot, or welsh
its just an obese nigger with no shame with whom they wanted to tick some quotas by forcing on the public
#1fem
#2bipoc
#3tragicallyobese
the trinity of virtue signalling to retarded consoomers

No, up to covid we had non, they've bused fuck loads of Africans in while we were supposed to be cowering behind our couches. Not skinny but not American huge sized, almost normal sized for bantu women. Don't see any dads with them and their niglet troupe

Awful lot of anti Brit stuff today, is Russia feeling the heat or something because of those missile launchers OP.

They may have gotten as far as advertisement but at least we don’t make them celebrities.

Attached: C85D39E1-A2F6-4514-B371-6E68FF7FBA60.jpg (615x1095, 52.32K)

I just saw this when I was watching boxing and thought how British this was

The UK is dying. This is what happens in nonreligious countries. Then the people are replaced. Every time. It's even starting in poorer places like Czechia and Estonia. Before they know it they'll be in the same boat.

The only way to avoid it is:

1. religion
2. high birthrates (which is why we need 1.)
3. social cohesion (which is why we need 1.)
4. politicians who aren't evil (which is why 3. and 1.) and who don't do it to secure their pensions (which is why we need 1. to bring 2.)

>as far as advertising
They're every fucking ad brother, we lost as bad as Americans, almost. While they worship them more, they can at least defend themselves in this faggot "you can't even carry a heavy keychain or newspaper if you say it's for self-defence" shithole.

Capcha R8 H8 4

YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THESE CALORIES? SHE'S WEIGHED MORE! THOSE DONUTS!

>Are nigger women this fat and disgusting in the UK?
This is true everywhere
why would nigger women suddenly be not disgusting based on geography?

True. I never once looked at a pure nigger woman and thought it was attractive. The only ones tolerable are mixed

All niggers are animals OP.

bump

watch it trashing animals user.

Sup lad?