Jews are behind Transgenderism

Lets take a look at jewish influence of Transgenderism.
1. Religion
2. Demographic
3. Agenda

1. At first you need to know that even in Thora;
>Adam is created by god as both men/women (Transgender)
In the Kaballa;
>Sometimes a man may reincarnate into the body of a woman because of a sin, such as homosexuality or something similar. This woman who has received the soul of a man will not be able to conceive and become pregnant. (Sha'ar Hagilgulim, Chapter 9)
More references;
sefaria.org/sheets/31251?lang=bi

2. Demography of "modern transgenderism;
>1480 In one poem in Even Boḥan, Kalonymus(jew) expresses 'lament at' and
curses having been born a boy, referring to his penis as a מוּם (múm), a "defect", and wishes to have been created as a woman.

Weimar Republiq Degenarcy >was made up by jews, where they argued that Transgenderism is not a MentalHealth problem and that its natural (see religion)
>Hirschfeld(jew) argued that a person may be born with characteristics that did not fit into heterosexual or binary categories and supported the idea that a “third sex” (or Geschlecht) existed naturally.
>He opened the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft (the Institute for Sexual Research) on July 6. By 1930 it would perform the first modern gender-affirmation surgeries in the world.
>Das 3.Geschlecht, book 1920 was made a jew and distributed by jewish publisher

The Rescue of Society; Adolf Hitler.
>the Nazis came for the institute on May 6, 1933, Burned more than 20,000 books, some of them rare copies that had helped provide a historiography for nonconforming people.

Solutions for today.
>we need to acknowledge that we have a big problem. Much bigger then weimar republiq. Its a worldwide (western world) agenda.
>It cant me stopped without force anymore
>beat up trannies, destroy trans signs, threaten speakers, burn down Trans clinics, destroy Psychiatrists home who provide trans service. Mass-Shootings at pride.

Attached: IMG_76sfla.jpg (1078x1418, 399.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gendersexuality.northwestern.edu/courses/descriptions/390-jews-and-the-transgender-movement.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
teenvogue.com/story/lgbtq-institute-in-germany-was-burned-down-by-nazis
hornet.com/stories/nazis-trans-rights/
historyplace.com/worldwar2/triumph/tr-bookburn.htm
carolynyeager.net/nazis-did-not-burn-books-more-fake-history
washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-nazis-destroyed-books-in-a-quest-to-destroy-european-culture/2017/02/24/244aee94-cdf3-11e6-a87f-b917067331bb_story.html
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-transgender-people-in-Nazi-Germany-were-exterminated-by-Hitler?share=1
brewminate.com/magnus-hirschfeld-early-20th-century-trans-rights-activist/
renegadetribune.com/the-unsolved-jewish-ritual-murder-of-5-chicago-children-in-1955/
bloodpassover.com
youtu.be/qkstlpq-L0c
bitchute.com/video/E2jDDr5N19Wh/
bitchute.com/video/3nIHutsm5k5w/
youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI
bitchute.com/video/ruchBtpcxP9o
bitchute.com/video/JTLkuieZOku3/
brighteon.com/361e33e0-dac9-4b33-a337-824eeaa1ebe5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a distraction so that the media can talk about how not wanting to groom children is rooted in antisemitism

>forgotten
not really

I don't hate trans people.

I hate them enough for 9 million people so your tolerance is meaningless

Its not. Its made up by jews. Do weaken the moral of a society, take weimar as example.
They had huge debts to france and england who already the jews were in controll of their finance industry and various Institutions. (Oxford etc.)

But this time its more serious they have cut ties to jewishness of transgenderism. So the advocates of that are now even christians.
Thats dangerous for everyone of us. Bcause of the down path of civilisation

Jewishness and transgender movement
gendersexuality.northwestern.edu/courses/descriptions/390-jews-and-the-transgender-movement.html

this could be gpt3 for all I know

Orthodox Jews are disgusted by it

nice.

also checked.

Tell me something I don't know.

Attached: IMG_20220601_020608_875.jpg (956x1280, 132.94K)

Duh.

Attached: IMG_20220602_001525_469.jpg (1280x593, 143.23K)

I keep posting this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration

Checked. Why are jews so fukcing vile? (Yes, I am aware that I'm a jew)

The Jews are behind most of the degeneracy you see today because they print the money it costs to make it. It’s up to nonjews to put them in check.

It's okay to be white and it's okay to be trans.

HITLER & BOOK BURNING
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

teenvogue.com/story/lgbtq-institute-in-germany-was-burned-down-by-nazis

hornet.com/stories/nazis-trans-rights/

historyplace.com/worldwar2/triumph/tr-bookburn.htm

carolynyeager.net/nazis-did-not-burn-books-more-fake-history

washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-nazis-destroyed-books-in-a-quest-to-destroy-european-culture/2017/02/24/244aee94-cdf3-11e6-a87f-b917067331bb_story.html

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-transgender-people-in-Nazi-Germany-were-exterminated-by-Hitler?share=1

brewminate.com/magnus-hirschfeld-early-20th-century-trans-rights-activist/

Fuck jews.

renegadetribune.com/the-unsolved-jewish-ritual-murder-of-5-chicago-children-in-1955/
.bloodpassover.com

1666: Redemption through Sin
youtu.be/qkstlpq-L0c
>The khazar Zionist conspiracy
bitchute.com/video/E2jDDr5N19Wh/

>Blood Libel isn't "libel" bitchute.com/video/3nIHutsm5k5w/

>"Rachel" Jewish devil worship Oprah interview
youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI
bitchute.com/video/ruchBtpcxP9o
>Vampires in the Temple
bitchute.com/video/JTLkuieZOku3/
>Blood Libel & Jewish Ritual Murder
brighteon.com/361e33e0-dac9-4b33-a337-824eeaa1ebe5

Attached: IMG_20220421_131819_235.jpg (1280x720, 128.75K)

Nothing wrong with being trans. There is something wrong with recruiting people into your mentally ill movement.

>Warning Against the Teachers of the Law
38 As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, 39 and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 40 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

>The Widow’s Offering
41 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.

43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

Attached: 1643708984900.png (480x478, 428.5K)

I mean its pretty obvious kikes like to make money of the most degenerate things.

Attached: 1626452533567.jpg (977x977, 167.52K)

"Research"
They love their euphemisms