Is sex really that great?

Attached: raaert.png (319x530, 277.8K)

Only if it's rape.

Why would you need to deliberate that? You’re never having it

my penis ur anus

no

coffee's good for you

Yeah, but it's genuinely not the be all end all (((they))) try and force you to think. There's more to life.

If you're not doing it with your wife its not great

Sex is only worthwhile if there's some novelty to the sex you're having or you have a true romantic connection to the person

No. It's empty and shallow. Procreation =/= sex though. It feels entirely different when you nut with the intent and putting a new soul into a womb.

its more psychological then anything else, get waifu

Strange waist size to breast size ratio.
Why do skinny chicks photoshop their pictures to an unbelievable level ?
Very strange behavior.

/thread

Ive probably had more fun eating pizza than having sex

When men behave like women out of disconnect with their own emotions due to being overpowered by their mothers. This faggotry perdures

Only a virgin would ask such a question

Get out and bone some asian chick if white girls don't consider you

It's nice but loose it appeal very fast. Once you can get access to it once or twice a week, you stop become obsessed with it.

If you donit with your loved one it's become different though: the goal isn't to empty your balls but to strenghten your couple and create a family.

Yes. Sorry, bros.

I always preferred pissing in the open air desu

If you do it*

tfw so ugly not even non white women would talk to me

orgasms, sharing and giving physical pleasure is nice.. in the moment. but its the result thats great. yup.. i'm talking about participating in life and reproducing. creating a person that is you and hopefully someone you really like combined into one person.. who you will also really like and will like you too if you treat them right and be there for them.

i think people focus too much on the basic gratification and lose all sight of the bigger picture.

If you aren't getting married soon, and there's no prospects on the horizon. Get a hooker. Not some cheap std riddled whore, find a reputable establishment, and have a decent time for the hour. Spring fro the "girlfriend experience" if you want to feel special.

>female hands typed this post
tits or gtfo

Its not boring

It can be pretty great, more often than not it isn't, and it's never as great as som people imagine.
Sticking your cock in a warm, moist hole is better than jerking off, but making love to a woman is better than sticking your cock in a warm, moist hole.

no
terribly overrated

>tits or gtfo
ok here

Attached: 0001111110.png (836x346, 230.06K)

It's only good when you imagine you're punishing her while fucking, at least for me.

Lol, lmao, hairless testlet zoomer.

sex with people you don't know that well isn't that great. it's just mechanical. basically masturbation using another person's body, or at best the gratification of an animal urge which can become neurotic and self-destructive.

but if you're with someone you really care about and have a good relationship with, and you are in sync or in tune or on the same wavelength or whatever, it can be a peak experience, a type of sacred play that taps into the energy of the Divine.

i think that's why the people who run things seek to attack and control sexuality so much, because sex can be a great source of power and strength and healing if it's done in a healthy way.

It's not as good as you think when you are a virgin but it's better than not having sex. It can be great at times. It's more about the psychological pleasure.

Aryans aren't supposed to grow hair on them like a chimpanzee, Abdul. You're the missing link.

Based coomer. Solid advice. I also go to top tier,no cheap stuff.

Based

Only in the beginning
It gets boring quickly

No, but it's better than no sex.

its cool but its not what they make it out to be

literally no. sex can be done by your hand or a piece of silicon or a warm grapefruit or whatever. cumming is literally nothing for a man, you can take care of yourself for your entire life and fulfill all of your own needs.

you can start making model rockets and jack off to a JCPenny magazine and things will be fine for you.

there are sub categories of how fucking women work that are important to separate types of men. domination, sadism, companionship, procreation, fucking whatever. along with all of those sub categories includes companionship and intimacy and procreation and whatever your personal feelings are towards women.

there is a split of personal preference from particular women along with the base animal instincts of procreation of humanity which is unstoppable unless you become a tranny or some creatura monster.

you need to find out which category that you are in to narrow your field of women along with your own personal, sellable traits to figure it out.

Like most things, if you're young and it's new for you, there is nothing better. But when you start to add up the seconds, minutes, hours you've wasted pretending to be interested in what a woman is saying just so you can put your dick inside a wet hole, it's becomes regretful and pathetic. I don't even chase it anymore. If a sloot makes a very direct desire with zero effort on my part, I'll go for it if she seems sane. Otherwise, fuck it

It's okay. Pretty fun sometimes, but definitely gets old fast. Honestly, wanking is more fun half the time.

Nope

It's definitely overrated, but necessary.

Yes but woman will deny you every opportunity. If you get married it will become a distant memory.

sucks you've only had bad sex, i hope you meet the right person

true but on the other hand if you get a real ripe jucy cantaloupe and put it in the oven for a few minutes...put on some Barry White, lay down a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace...alls i'm saying is, don't sell warm moist holes short. some of my best companions in this world have been warm moist holes...melons, bagels, various pies and pastries...and i remember them all fondly

If you don't have casual sex you're a loser and have low social status.

Nope. As soon as you nut you want her to get the fuck out.

>Only if it's rape.

"All sex is rape"
Andrea Dworkin

Attached: andreahillary.jpg (528x351, 18.66K)

jew

Ugly nipples
These are perfect nipples

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-113618_Gallery.jpg (1079x2008, 1.01M)