LOL, Did I jinxed Her Migesty with my thread from three days ago ???

She is not attending Her 70 years Jubilee Celebrations now.
She doesn't feel well.
Did the truth hurt her feelings?

"What will BritBongs do if She collapses during the 70 years Jubilee Celebrations?"
Giving Knighthood title to this murderer Tony Blair was the most evil thing that she did during her 70 years of farthing into the pillows on her throne.
Second fuck up was not to castrate her pedo son Andrew.

Attached: BRITISH flag_.jpg (540x534, 81.41K)

oi m8, god save da shite!

She is old and not needed.

She is going to overtake King Bhumboi of Thailand as the second longest reigning monarch next week.

>She is going to overtake King Bhumboi of Thailand as the second longest reigning monarch next week.
What if she croaks next week?
She is ready....

>Giving Knighthood title to this murderer Tony Blair was the most evil thing that she did during her 70 years of farthing into the pillows on her throne.

Disagree with the overall tone and spite you have towards her Majesty but agree with the sentiment.

Cope, seethe and work on your English, memeflag

Attached: FUTfA7bXoAA__Cd.jpg (1080x806, 118.04K)

>Disagree with the overall tone and spite you have towards her Majesty but agree with the sentiment.
How can you have respect for someone dishonest and false like her?
She fucking knew what that piece of shit Tony Blair did, or is she pretending to be stupid and uninformed?

Attached: Tony Blair-Satan's Agent.png (767x600, 756.89K)

Eat my feces, fuckFace.

Attached: FOR YOU.png (358x475, 107.57K)

Because she is still my Sovereign while you are some dirty med nigger from a made up meme country.

>Because she is still my Sovereign while you are some dirty med nigger from a made up meme country.
Do you wipe her asshole after she takes a shit ?
Apparently it's an honor and a privilege to wipe shit from her anus. Or you are too much of a pleb to be granted that honor.

Your sovereign has been complicit in the destruction of your homeland and the replacement of your people.

I doubt I would be allowed anywhere near the royal Arris but if I were it would be the greatest honour to be allowed to wipe, buff and polish.
Yes, fully aware of this. She had ample opportunity to use her soft power for good and failed miserably. The royals love niggers and pakis anyway certainly more than their own people that's for sure.

>This level of vpn cope
And here you are sat on your weekend alone in your room, frothing at the mouth with rage over someone you've never met.
Don't think she's the one who lost here.

Attached: 1653238228901.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

Did the old hag die?

No but some memeflag is seething about it

Most of us with elderly relatives know how they go downhill when they lose your spouse. They often hang on for a big day like Christmas or a wedding in the family, and then die shortly after.

Her Majesty has held on for her Platinum Jubilee, and now knows it's time to go. Increasingly tired, no energy, no will to carry on. Too far from her 100 years to make that marker, she's not going to make Christmas IMHO.

Ah
btw who will be the next king when she die?

Charles.

I thought there were talks that Charles is not fit to rule and some of his kids will be the king

people under house arrest are not known for attending parties...

Weak gay cunt
Typical peasant mindset
They are leeches who hate us, what the fuck have the cunts done in the last 75 years to protect England, our heritage or ensure a decent future for us? Fucking nothing. They are globalist puppets who see us as cattle to be milked
Fucking simp
The only way to make England great again is to murder every royal, every politician, every "academic/expert" and every journalist
Strangely, Pol Pot was right
Verification not required, suck my arse you dog felching nonce