1028 days until what?

1028 days until what?

What a great way to communicate your message. You get some media attention, but no one has any clue what you're even protesting about.

It's like that one dude who burned himself alive outside congress, everyone thought it was some crazy dude and didn't know he was protesting climate change.

Attached: 1028.jpg (1600x900, 78.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derniererenovation.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a crazy dude. Climate change is fake n gay

2 more weeks

Attached: images (8).jpg (672x456, 23.39K)

some AOC fanatic probably wasnt it 2 years ago AOC said 5 years left or someshit?

So climate activism is a State-sponsored mental illness, much like trannies

yeah he was crazy. he probably thought congress would do something because of his extreme actions, but he accomplished literally nothing.

>roe v wade is overturned
>women: WE ARE LITERALLY GOING EXTINCT
kek

What an attention whore. It would have been hilarious if they ignored her and told the players to play on. Then just never unhook her and turn the lights out when the tournament was over.

I assume she was some vegan/climate fanatic.

>1028 days until avatar 3 comes out

Attached: 2ed.jpg (250x243, 10.28K)

It was bill gates and the wef always throwing 2025 around like it is an important year to recognize.

Attached: 480ebf631f62955b89d92d86b0b4adb0_KR_700.jpg (700x700, 32.11K)

apparently on the broadcast they saw her coming and cut away to tennis commentators before any of the millions watching on tv saw her.

He should cover himself in blood, like those other hysteric bitches. Tits out boi!!

proof? where?? I guess that is when they will pull out all the stops for the population control

Go back to the video of bill gates discussing pandemics in the pink sweater. Saying 2025 is going to be worse. Do away with dominion voting please now.

That's what happens when join a cult. And the climate change cult is the worst kind, it's a death cult.

Either every one dies of cc or we have to sacrifice a lot (including people's lives) to stop it.

days until she hits the wall

can you provide a fucking linnk or name or something OP? goddamn you pieces of shit

and nobody ITT is legitimately trying to figure out what she means.

she obviously takes it serious, and she's not doing anything "cRaAaAzy" so you're the retards for assuming.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO NOT FORM AN OPINION UNTIL YOU HAVE SOME INFORMATION

goddamn zoomers, FUCK

>1028 days until what?
she starts her OF Account because nobody will give a fuck in 4 weeks

What does the shirt collar say?

>2 more weeks
1028 days until global warming radda radda radda

1028 days til
>Sneed

Get naked.

kek

I bet the website she wrote real small around her neck will give us some clues.
Too bad she was more worried about style than sending her message.

just wait until 1488 days.

Attention sought. Attention acquired.

I would rather see the world end, before I watch any this blue shit angain

Nobody cares what some attention whore really meant

What the fuck did ı just read.Just fucking kys you fucking idiot.

She should have worn a 'Stop White Genocide' t-shirt. That would have been epic. Why didn't we come up with this idea ?

I got it, she's a climate terrorist. This is the website:
derniererenovation.fr/
I can't read French, but it looks like CO2 is killing us, and extinction rebellion is rebranding or something.

Attached: 1654297827863.jpg (622x778, 113.59K)

I will put solar panels on the roof of my Astrovan just to see where she poops from.

Ah look guys, little birdie got caught in a net.

I think we were all aware this was climate bullshit.
I'm saving the images for 1028 days, then reposting.

Attached: 1654297827863 copy.png (746x681, 476.13K)

derniererenovation dot fr

Climate change bullshit. 1028 days for the government to renovate the energy sector to be more ecologically friendly or something.

>what did i just read
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS ZOOMER THAT'S WHAT YOU HEARD

The OP pic strikes a perfect chord of "who gives a shit"
I get it, user, usually I'm pathologically curious. I HATE incuriosity. It's a plague that holds man back.
But look at this woman and tell me, no, tell yourself the truth. Do you care? Speculating that "eh it's probably some climate bullshit" is heaps more intellectually satisfying than anything this vapid dead-eyed globogolem could be protesting. Look in your heart and you'll know it's true.

>i think we are all aware
and that is why you are a moron by default.

assuming anything is never my first reaction; i feel zero cognitive pressure to do so. i see the fact that you do, incessantly, as neurological dysfunction.

Id renovate her derniere

Oh look a chained up zog bot

To beat her NoFap streak.

derniererenovation.fr/

“We are in 2022 and it is time to face reality, the world to which politicians are sending us is a world to which Roland Garros will no longer be able to exist.
“Today, I entered the field because I can no longer take the risk of doing nothing in the face of the climate emergency”.
– Alizée, 22 years old.

Climate bullshit. Nevermind.

Being a human is to assume.
Sorry you're a faggot.

Attached: f79v1smnbqpwb3tsecp3.jpg (1500x795, 271.66K)

Useless dumb woman, should've stayed in the kitchen. This is what we get for giving rights to these "people". Subhuman women should be put on a leash

White people are cancer

I remember the early 2000s animal rights was the topic people pretended to care about for attention