SOFT-KILL WEAPONS: THEY WANT YOU DEAD

《 YOUR NEW DAILY REMINDER 》
Watch in shock! - tl:dw
>Cheese = Plastic / Plastic pellets added to rice / Meat glue being disguised as fat in steaks&roasts / Food dye painted on potatoes and chic peas
>+more
THESE POISONS ARE NOT ADDED "TO CUT COSTS" LIKE THE VIDEO PORTRAYS...
This is a long concerted effort and a lot of bribing congressmen to allow corporations to dump toxic waste right into the food supply. Go look some of these chemicals up.

Attached: 6602206021440179966.webm (400x400, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xp0NSIrbu3Y
pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer_animal_health_expands_global_commitment_to_a_safe_food_supply_with_a_new_focus_on_healthy_fish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bot thread?

Based bot exposing chems in the food supply if it is. I think most of that is Chinese produce tho

Its true.
Pfizer adds arsenic to chicken feed.
They have a surplus of arsenic and no way to dispose of it ethically. Fda allows up to a certain level of arsenic in qll food items.
They asked pfizer to stop and pfizer said something a long the lines of:
"Maybe in 10 years we will have a plan in place to begin ending arsenic supplementation of domestic animal feeds.

But fake cheese does melt, that's why it makes the best grilled cheese

Facts.
One of my professors sole job at DuPont was to break down toxic waste into (((acceptable parts per billion))). The problem is, it all adds up when it's in every product.
People think that toxic waste dumping in the 80s just magically disappeared after they wrote laws banning it.

So what foods avoid this besides the ones you grow yourself?

Fake video and take your meds.

The memeflag was accidental.

That's your only option.
We have a farmers market every Saturday morning across the street from where I live. But we grow what we can too.

What the fuck is up with the heaven banning on this website? All i get is shitty bot replies and then when i check from another ip, everything is gone.

One of the largest cooking channels on youtube made a video going over this video showing that not only is it all false they faked all the clips

I'm not a bot nigger. I'm trying to expose soft kill weapons.

Attached: 1654134079279.png (785x1000, 109.11K)

Attached: 14401773026699.webm (360x360, 1.21M)

youtu.be/Xp0NSIrbu3Y
4 minutes of plastics being added to pig feed. Think about that shit next time you eat pork. You're gnawing on microplastics.

Attached: 16529759784565966002984379535672_152415802066699(1).jpg (1019x744, 502.1K)

I don't see you with any replies yet.
I dunno man, I might believe this shit gets into the food, maybe even find it likely. But is Pfizer somehow related to chicken feed processing or distribution?
DuPont is at least an industrial chemical producer, so it makes sense they might have to find some place to get rid of it. The food supply seems like the worst place to look, but I do see they have a deal with FMC's Health & Nutrition business for food filler and other shit.

Oh okay. Did they also debunk how artificial sweeteners cause brain damage?

Pfizer makes animal feed and food for humans as well. They have a whole animal division. Heres one of their latest articles
pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer_animal_health_expands_global_commitment_to_a_safe_food_supply_with_a_new_focus_on_healthy_fish
I believe it was back in 2014 or 2015 when they were asked to stop putting arsenic in chicken feed. Ill see if i can find that one.

This is what i could find real quick. It sucks how much good information gets removed from the internet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-031722_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2316, 635.36K)

remember that Albert Bourla was in charge of Pfizer's animal division

pretty much just giving the thread a bump in case some has any more to share. If this shit is so common it's in 70% of chicken making it to shelves, we're in really bad shape.

>(((acceptable parts per billion)))
kek

Checking the early life section now user...

Same old kkikery as always
> Bourla was born and raised inThessaloniki, Greece.[5]His parents, who wereSephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews inThessalonikito survivethe Holocaust; According to Bourla, his mother was allegedly minutes away fromexecution by firing squadwhen she was spared via aransompaid to aNazi Partyofficial by her non-Jewish brother-in-law, while his father happened to be out of the Jewish ghetto when the residents were taken to theAuschwitz concentration campand went into hiding, never to see his parents again.[6][7]

Considering they’ve learned how to make onions sauce out of human hair, yeah, I wouldn’t put it past them.