What do they put in fast food?

>work was stressful, found myself out of energy to cook once I got home, got use to just grabbing DQ/McD/A&W goyslop on the drive home
>goyvid-19 hit, general state of humanity and the world blackpilled me hard, ate fast food even more regularly
>eventually got kicked for not taking the injection, became NEET, no longer had any excuse to keep eating
>found myself still drawn toward fast food frequently, at least I walked there instead of driving or delivering
>finally just cut it out of my life, 1 month goyslop free
>spirits are higher after cutting it, not feeling nearly as blackpilled and lazy, finally being semi-productive, still craving a DQ double cheese though
What do they put in this stuff to make it so addicting and mentally harmful? Should this be allowed?

Attached: 1654323348120.png (1440x1440, 764.64K)

They literally list the ingredients on their site you lazy fuck, and it's mostly chemicals and artificial flavoring (msg etc)

>Apple Slices
>Ingredients: Apples, Calcium Ascorbate (a Blend Of Calcium And Vitamin C To Maintain Freshness And Color).
I decided to look up the ingredients for apple slices at mcdonalds

high fructose corn syrup ,salt and rapeseed oil

Sugar and spice and everything nice

it literally takes 15 minutes to make some chicken tacos. drink some beer and watch it sizzle.

Salt, seed-based fats, and sugar.

Mercury contaminated sneed oil/soibean oil

So this one time during the winter my boogers got all dried and crusted so I started picking at em while mindlessly watching Attack on Titan pretty stoned and anyway my nose started bleeding so I ran to the bathroom and when I turned on the light my hand was covered in blood like it was way too much for a nosebleed and so I had a little panic attack and passed out and on the way down my head hit the wall behind me and I really got knocked out for at least a minute or two then I woke up convulsing like a full-on seizure I think because I hit my head too hard

Sugar addiction

This but I made turkey tacos in about that time

I used to like blizzards. Hell all of DQs ice cream. but I took a trip to a dairy farm that sells ice cream locally and it's way more creamier and lighter on the calories. so I go there for my frozen treats

Enjoy the OC I made

Attached: BEHOLD.jpg (500x487, 43.84K)

Smart, how you find that place out?

Attached: 1625210543614.jpg (593x740, 408.13K)

>Attack on Titan pretty stoned
This glownigger better stay at least 100 feet from me or else I'm gonna make him tongue my anus. You've been spying on me you nigger

Attached: Attack on Titan Seasons.png (1000x1200, 505.1K)

Gmo corn syrup and salt

I was just thinking this today as well. I have an unnatural craving for this slop and as soon as I eat it I feel like shit. Lazy and unmotivated for hours, sometimes days after.

We also joke about Starbucks and Dutch Bros putting crack in their coffee. Its not even good and the line is around the goddamned block for that shit. My sister-in-law spends like $500 a month over there.

Also my shit looks like pic related 10 min. after eating any fast food.

Attached: asdadadaaas.jpg (1280x720, 118.96K)

I was going to see one of my cousins for a birthday party/family reunion. Saw a sign out front the farm and pulled in. It's got a general store outgrowth where they sell ice cream, a petting zoo with goats and the actual farm is behind it

You can fix sugar addiction by fixing your gut microbiome with daily 1l kefir in 6 weeks

*in front not outgrowth fuck you auto correct

> He actually eats fast foods.
Ngmi!

It’s not really that complicated but it is very complicated scientifically.

Basically they just achieve the perfect amount of sugar salt and acid to trigger your happy brain. Then they use flavor extracts to reproduce authentic flavor of high-quality food. Just watch thank you for smoking.

Basically what’s you’re craving as a dopamine hit you’re not getting from normal daily activity such as problem-solving and social interaction

>kefir

never heard of it. What does it do?

How do you not know what kefir is

Attached: 1654317664652.png (641x355, 211.35K)

Fast food simply put puts your body into a state of shock and stress if eaten long term. Its hard for people to tell they're being affected because there is no pain or something sharp and attention grabbing. Its fine to eat now and then if you're healthy and your body can handle the fast food. You're body was probably in a state of pre-diabetes.