Kek

Attached: E58D688D-1E5E-4E4C-9959-FD1010D2A2BF.jpg (827x1099, 84.68K)

> "Sad to share the sad news that Elaine's cancer has returned. After her long battle she no longer has paid time off. If you're interested in donating your accumulated vacation time so she can pursue treatment please fill out this form. You may not donate unused sick time, only accumulated vacation time. "

Americans are the most oppressed people on earth or in history.

Attached: 1650311784956.webm (720x950, 592.26K)

I hate America and Americans

Attached: 1632255904655.jpg (1933x1463, 195.03K)

Israel ain't gonna finance itself.

We need to make it.

Attached: boycott_divestment_sanctions_560.jpg (560x370, 47.38K)

Ooh no, you cant use your sick days for that. If its a long term time off, you gotta put in for a leave of absence, unpaid of course.
We will still call you to come in on your leave though, and if you refuse 3 consecutive call ins we will need to review your employment status.

Sage slide threads. Especially from memeflaggots like OP

workers in europe: russia, can we please have hot water?!

workers in america: sucks to be you, eurofag!

>Workers in europe: gosh my portfolio is doing so great it's nice to invest in American stocks and not European companies which accomplish nothing in particular.
>that's why I post on Twitter, an american company, on my apple iPhone, from an American company, while watching american news on american tv and eat american food
Yeah, when the most popular food chain in the UK is McDonalds, I really dont care what they have to say. America already won and yuropoors coasting on past victories. Like the slow kid who peaked in high school

He says, in english, on his american phone, using american internet. Stand up for your beliefs and get off my board and shut the fuck up

If the company can afford to lose you for 3 months then you are superfluous and they should just fire you.

Can eurofags confirm?

Objectively false statement coming from lockdown HQ

Well don't come but please kill any niggers you come across

In Germany 1 month is the rule.

Are shills learning to samefag themselves to get around being called "1pbtid?"

>flag
>fag

We all have 1 month vacation time +10-15 paid sickdays (10~ extra if you have kids).

Americans:
>OMG HOW CAN THE TRILLIONAIRE OWNER OF YOUR COMPANY TAKE OUT ANOTHER GORILLION OF MONEYS WHEN YOU ALL GET VACATAION
>YOURE LIVING UNDER TOTAL COMMUNISM

Got a month and sick is sick. No "sick days" but you must go to a doctor to confirm you are sick longer than a week.

Americans so proud of slaving away so their kike/kikeowned billionaires can have gorillions on their bank accounts - while the workers have to take credit card loans every month just to get basic neccessities.

>be me
>18
>only high school education
>get job
>buy two apartments and bmw at 19
>27 years old now
>40k in stocks
>10k in 'buy another house account'

>be amerimutt
>take equivelant of house loan to go to college
>work 2 years for free to get 'experience'
>rent apartment from jews for 15 years
>want to buy house
>cant because not a billionaire

McD workers gets 40$/hour here.

Its nice to have amerimutts slave away on their continent so that Europe can have it nice. Keep at it.

You get 24 days off minimum by law. Many companies give 30. You legally cant really say when so its not in the summer if you got bad luck and only faggots get a tan.

I use my free days to take a break from reality and pump myself full with copious amounts of weed and psychedelics.

>>oooooohhhhhhh you have time off sweeties???
>>hmmmmmmm I know what to do with my time off!

Attached: ecd.png (549x653, 190.03K)