Why latinx people hate black folx so much

Why latinx people hate black folx so much

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-101551_Chrome.jpg (1080x1236, 97.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/tariqnasheed/status/1532068198266204162?cxt=HHwWhMCjlZf6_8IqAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FULFILLED BY AMAZON?

>white Hispanic

Attached: 1654135038834.jpg (735x784, 75.48K)

They actually built a civilization

Amazon Subprime

spics and niggers are the same in my eyes

everyone hates niggers, even niggers.

>white Hispanic
Bean crews better pay attention, they are coming for you next after the jews eliminates whites.

they have a massive inferiority complex. The spanish made them feel like trash for not being "white" enough, so therefore they will look down on us blacks to make themselves feel better. It's pathetic. We don't give a shit and regularly wipe the floor with them in Chicago/Cali. Fuck those mutts.

You can be white and Hispanic at the same time, morons. Spanish is a European language. With that being said, those are obviously not white people. They're Chicanos, if not Mexican nationals.

The women in Nasneeds vid are not white

You can be Mexican and white you low IQ mutt

NIggers always attack in a pack, fucking pussies. The only time they go 1 on 1 is versus grannies and asian women and even then they sucker punch them from the back. Niggers are pussies specially the one that posts here with that nigger meme flag.

bycyyyzy thyy ary syck yf thy byllshyt frym fyggyt prygryssyvys

Blacks control no cities. It's just chaos wherever they go. Even black gangs have piss poor leadership. Latino gangs make black gangs live in fear. Totally afraid to go to war with them.

idk who you're talking to but spics are totally irrelevant to us and I'm not living in any fear of them, nor are any of my black friends and family. I just don't care for their bullshit, fuck them and their racism, stay away from me with that shit.

Go back paco

Hey nigger, everyone in the world hates you. Whites, Asians, spics, other niggers. What's it like knowing that no matter where you go people FUCKING HATE YOU. You're stupid, filthy, smelly and animalistic. We literally care more about vanity accessories like dogs than we care about you. You and your darkies can never mix with another race without it being so painfully obvious and ostracized. You are the scum of the earth.

You guys hate everyone out of jealousy.

Everyone hates you because you are a nuisance and a burden. There's a difference.

Tariq is such a buck broken faggot.
Every year he has some new grift.
Foundational blek americans?
Niggers deserve the rope Tariq.

>White hispanic
ISHYGDDT

The power in houses comes from somewhere, chica. It can stop coming from there.

they hate us because people always need someone to look down on. whites have overcome this kind of thinking during the renaissance but others, including us, are lacking hard. spics, like you, are very into this classist racist bullshit and us black people are NOT going to tolerate your bullshit. you learned this in Cali and Chicago.
we really don't care. us blacks are out there living not brooding over people who look different. America is a melting pot take it or leave

Get rekt nigger. White power!

Attached: 1653754742493.webm (400x368, 403.69K)

Aren't you guys the ones crying that everything in America is racist?

everyone hares niggers, including beaner type niggers. nigga nigga nigga nigga

I don't see any white people in that picture, at all. Does Tariq need glasses?

z-tard, worry less bout murica
it's been 100 days

tariq is frightened about the thought of a Mexican buck breaking him, so he's trying to lie to himself

Attached: tariq-nasheed.png (532x540, 238.55K)

I'm white you literal sack of shit. America is for us. Not you. The tides are turning. Hispanics and asians are joining whites after the BLM shit in record numbers. You and your pack of nigs have very little time left in this country. Leave or be exterminated like the cockroach you are. White power!

you are not a genuine poster. Leave my webzone.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-190028_YouTube-01.jpg (719x718, 107.82K)

They are fucking rabid dogs. Goof thing it's legal to put them down as such.

Attached: 1654235748294.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

Because Spics are more Civilized then Niggers and can build things unlike Niggers which beyond a mud hut only destroy every thing they touch

Attached: Tyrone.jpg (1200x675, 274.18K)

>vocal minority
keep the spics and gooks but leave us be. most blacks just want to be left alone

Is this satire?

LEAVE WHITE COUNTRIES AND YOU CAN LIVE IN PEACE. WHITE COUNTRIES FOR WHITE FAMILIES.

Buck Breaking 2 is in the works.

Looks more like she conjured up the quadroon spirit

Attached: 1651268798057.jpg (210x240, 8.54K)

nitter.net/tariqnasheed/status/1532068198266204162?cxt=HHwWhMCjlZf6_8IqAAAA