30 minutes average wait to charge an electric vehicle

Liberals are really willing to wait at minimum 30 minutes to get a 70-80 percent charge for an EV. How long will they tolerate the lines of 1-3 hours just to get to the front of the line at a charging station. There is absolutely no chance that I will ever freely give up my free time parked waiting in a line so that I can wait a further 30 minutes to charge a vehicle when I can go to a gasoline station and be in and out with a full tank of gasoline in less than 5 minutes.

Attached: line of teslas waiting.webm (406x720, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/support/supercharger-idle-fee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>30 minutes to charge
since most mart customers are drooling retards who will spend 30 minutes per aisle trying to decide what they want or remember why they're even there, I don't see a problem

Why not charge your car at home while your sleeping annon?

you must really love consoooming at the gastation.

No matter how much FUD you oil kikes try to spread, the future is coming. Electric vehicles will be the norm.

have you seen how short the range is on EVs? it's a fucking joke

you charge them at home dipshit. you only need to use the charger if you deplete your several hundred mile range while running errands?

also do you think they arent building more hargers? lol

same range as a kia forte annon.

14c a gallon at home annon

>be tesla driver
>go shopping
>see charging station
>"hmmm... charge while i shop? sure, sounds efficient"
>some time later, on a Tibetan basket weaving forum
>"Can you actually believe that people would charge their electric vehicles? Lol, lmao even! Seriously, what is their problem?"

I'm sorry no one liked your toy lizard in show and tell in 2nd grade, Steve.

I don't really shop at places desu.

>also do you think they arent building more hargers? lol
you mean more chargers that are built by and fueled by the use of fossil fuels

If you're at a charger and you charge your car more than 90% while there are people waiting you automatically get a fine from Tesla. You're only allowed to charge to 70% while people are waiting. Some guy didn't pay the $10 fine and he got an email that his car has been remotely disabled lmao.

This summer is gonna fuck their environmental policies to death.

Reminder to set up a bitcoin miner on your PC and run your AC, washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher all at the same time.
The world needs to be heat fucked to death out of gagging on the green energy cock.

Id rather ride a fucking horse than an EV. The horse isn't going to fucking blow up and it can't be hacked. Fuck EV's they are fucking trash for cityfaggot normies.

>you charge your car more than 90% while there are people waiting you automatically get a fine from Tesla. You're only allowed to charge to 70% while people are waiting
so how does big brother know that others are waiting

OH NO!!!!!! WE HAVE TO USE FOSSIL FUELS ONCE TO USE SUSTAINABLE FUELS THOUSANDS OF TIMES!!!!!!! WOE IS ME!!!!!!!!!

i guess i will go chain myself to a tree and die :((

imagine acting fucking emotionally enslaved to the idea of gasoline cars, like the oil industry is your friend or something, lmao...fucking weirdo dude

because teslas communicate with the supercharger stations. the fine thing is only on those

>>be tesla driver
>>go shopping
So you’re a faggot we get it

r*ddit spacing faggotry that always screeches to end to all fossil fuels because of global warming conveniently changes the stance when it seems convenient

For $10 I get 300+ miles of range from my tesla. You barely get 30 for your gascuck car. I can charge my car overnight at home when electricity is cheapest, or during the day with my solar. Meanwhile if there is a run on gas you'll be stuck waiting for hours at any station in your city.

Gascucks are the biggest retards on the planet. Just shabbos goys doing the work for your kike masters.

and when your social credit score dips because you criticized some corrupt politician in the future and they disable the vehicle, guess you are okay with that

Until their mass adoption fucks up the grid even more.
Oh sure they could be used to make it more stable, but that’s not what’s going to happen.

>dont be a poorfag
>own tesla with autopilot
>sleep on 5 hour drive to LA
>leave it charging at solar supercharging station and go attend concert
> x hours later
>set autopilot, go back home
Ive met a surgeon that lives in LA and works in my small town for reasons beyond me and does this 3 times a week. Costs him 0 in electric since its solar charged and zero effort since it drives itself

Attached: 1654218453191.png (539x343, 273.07K)

the lower capacity nissan leaf can do around 270km or 160 miles on a full charge.

>FUD
>oil
Lmao kill yourself

They just know man, the cars have like sensors.
I looked it up and it's not at all what I said. It's only at superchargers and the fee is once your car gets to 100% you are charged 50 cents per minute you leave it plugged in. If the supercharger is fully occupied you are fined $1 per minute you leave your car plugged in.
tesla.com/support/supercharger-idle-fee

yeah bro why dont you concern yourself with unmade arguments and bring that up

you sound like a fuckin child...arguing against people who arent here...they arent real bro :( :(

like your fucking gas car wouldnt be subject to that if it existed? retarded fuck

you have nothing to say, you have no intelligent thoughts whatsoever, you are literally just a dumbfuck retard, whining about horseless carriages

i hope you have some big stupid fucking truck but, you dont, because guess what, i can easily tell you're a kid

gonna go drive my 40mpg camry hybrid to the store now, life sure sucks for all you dick riders who love 12mpg bullshit, lmao, just desserts for people who intentionally threw efficiency to the wind. I will have an electric car in a couple years and guess what

i have solar panels on my house! so good fucking luck stopping me from charging it for FREE dipshit! YOU LOSE! HAHAHAHAHHA

>I can charge my car overnight
sure you can

Attached: Screenshot.png (835x955, 941.21K)

Dont forget
>not beholden to sand nigger CIA bullshit happenings
>shitting up chink lands with lithium battery mines instead of own air you breathe
Double fucking whammy

WARNING
Your charging privilege has now been revoked due to posts made on a white supremacist image board.

A full report has been made and your autopilot has automatically been set to your local pd

Thank you for your cooperation

Do none of the EV owners here take long trips? It would add hours to what is already a 12 hour drive for some of my destinations to have to keep charging the car.

>be climate change nutjob
>destroy rain forests
fossil fuels are the real danger

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 22-04-32 Electric vehicles are stealth rainforest killers .png (801x587, 787.05K)

Only takes a minute or two to fill my gas tank. And my car isn't even connected to the internet.

>sleep on 5 hour drive to LA
X to doubt this bullshit

Attached: drivelesscarracist.jpg (657x794, 111.64K)

>capacity nissan
Their website says "up to 149 miles"

My brother only has to drive about 40 miles to visit so 80 miles roundtrip and he always seems to have to charge his Tesla when he gets up here I don't really understand it because he has a home charger

>EV owners here take long trips?
all the limousine liberals charter private jets burning up more gasoline in one trip than a car can in months.

when i see retarded posts like this, i have to wonder if its a troll or if faggots from reddit actually come here to drop their turds.

That costs more than charging it at home especially overnight which is off peak

because there's like 10 charging stations in a city with 100k teslas

>reee we need mo money fo dem chargin' stayshuns!

Lithium batteries degrade over time as well, hold less charge, hold it for less time, and it takes longer to charge it up.

wow u convinced me with this stock photo of a charging thing coming out of a mine pit?...

yes im a "climate change nutjob" because i got paid to put solar panels on my house and have a 40mpg car and im going to get a FREEmpg car

lmao youre just a serial loser who takes the wrong sides out of emotionally stunted tribal affiliation with plebeians like yourself

it must suck to be trailer tier at life. only get one shot you know!

go ahead and finance that dodge fat boy! gas prices will come down! you need the truck for all that work you do outside! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

At the charging station near me they sit alone in their Tesla’s with masks on. Once I saw a boomer couple trying to plug their golf cart in.

yes but can you throw an EV battery into the ocean?