Mexican fugitive eludes police for 3 weeks and smokes a white family

Mexican bvll eluded mayo cops for 3 weeks and took out 5 crackers (4 of them were mayolets) and suicided by cop with stolen gun.

thedailybeast.com/police-searching-for-escaped-killer-gonzalo-lopez-find-five-dead-bodies

Is Aztlan rising?

Attached: 7B2B763C-7453-460E-BFBC-81985B76EBE3.png (954x666, 808.72K)

Dont matter, Niggers kill each other 100 times this every day in the hood

damn that fucking spic to hell

Why’d he kill them?

all shitskins dream of being able to kill a white family including the children, the only thing that stops them is fear of punishment, this spic didn't have that so he got to live his dream

Mass shooting
Where’s Biden

How many shooting deaths and injuries in gun free Chicago this weekend I wonder?

>spic shoots up elementary school
>spic shoots up innocent family

When will we finally enact Mexican Control? No country has a 'right' to own Mexicans. They should be banned across the board.

>mayo mayo mayo
>mayo cracker mayo

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E

It's their nature, happens with gypsies too. They could just simply take old people's money but they beat them to death as well during home invasions

>Waylon
>Carson
>Hudson
>Bryson

frankly, I'm glad they are dead, this is white "jeromequieus" shit

>I'm glad they are dead
found the ever-resentful shitskin
You have to go back.

Attached: White Victims Collins grandpa boys murdered by cartel Mexican Gonzalo Artemio Lopez.jpg (1920x1080, 233.15K)

Based aztec warrior upping the score for la raza before going out in style!

Give em crackers a taste of their own medicine, they’re asses looked racist and inbred anyway

I have a Jewish name like a good boy from the british isles.

look at that young one with the nigger hat and nigger facial expression. "Bryson" not even a real fucking name

Back to R*ddit faggot

Their names are retarded and their parents are trash for picking that, but you never know they could’ve grown up and been smart and given their own kids better names

what faggpt? faggot nigger?

i dont really fucking care either, they probably lucked out

society is gonna fail inside 5-7 years, just so you know

Why are the grandsons' names all two syllables ending in "-on"? Their parents were retarded.

Watch this thread quietly slide off the catalog in this latinx chihuahua infested shithole of a board.

Attached: 1253532712911.jpg (545x434, 23.36K)

MS-13 member. Must terrorize others or become subjected to terror by the gang.

I never heard of this story I wonder why certain stories get amplified and others don't

I like how sheriffs always play down these stories too. No he didn't want to kill white people he was just looking for a car.

Apparently the grandfather had guns because the spic stole them.