America is dying by oil

Are y’all wondering why you didn’t buy an electric/hybrid vehicle yet? Are y’all questioning your decision to buy a 6 litre Dodge Ram?

Attached: 8D3F8BEE-14A0-4A4B-A143-9EB1EBBDA52C.jpg (554x554, 52.43K)

charging isn't free nigger

No because we're preparing for war. Touch grass

No faggot. Fuck your electricity faggot cars. No charging stations here and none of them ever work anyway. Good luck going cross country in a Tesla. Add 2+ hours to your trip for charging butt boy.

It's by design that oil is being phased out to get you into cuck cars. It wont happen if there is enough push back.

batteries are manufactured with oil.

shut the fuck up you drunk crim get back to your BBQ the rural areas will never bow down we aren’t all metro sexual city faggot fucks

i'm buying the C8 ZR1
as soon as it comes out
the Z06 will have 670 bhp,
so the twin turbo should be 850

Attached: c8 z06 engine.jpg (640x427, 52.22K)

While filling up my gas tank cost me 48 bucks this week, It's not a big deal to me. I make 1200 a week and have 30K in the bank at the moment. I don't even have anything to spend it on since I just built a new PC and paid my house insurance/taxes for the year.

Thinking about just buying some more bonds, or some silver. Who knows.

But gas? Yeah, who cares.

The grid can't handle the load of everyone switching to electric cars.

When they’re telling us to expect rolling blackouts over the Midwest this summer? Sure, trannyfag.

Attached: 6E20EDA7-36A6-4A1C-97F2-578A7B6AE712.jpg (1019x1020, 594.82K)

It doesn't take that long to charge at a supercharger. I think you need some meds for your male butt obsession gay denial.

Unless the feds actually want to subsidize electric cars and incentives people owning them then they would
But that's not the goal, the goal is to strangle you and not let go until you are bled dry. They want you poor, hungry, and most important of all unable to travel.
I fear this is essentially the endgame boys, get ready

Attached: 1653943821163.jpg (750x1017, 300.37K)

>things a basement dweller from Any Forums can't afford

The strip mining needed to get the rare earth minerals is unshakeably founded on a complex network of fossil fuels and there is no other option

Good for you, user. But in a few months it will be 3x-5x that to fill up

>push back
We all know there won't be any of that happening, unless it is to do with reducing guns.

I completely agree with you actually. I am scared for my two kids, and one is only a couple months old.

agreed op. i bought a tesla two years ago and every day i feel a huge sense of satisfaction that im not hurting the environment anymore, whenever i see a gasser i shake my head and think "get with the times!" seriously, the future is now and that future is electric
ive gone electric for everything. my toothbrush, my kettle, my stove, buttplugs, and i even learned that i dont have to upgrade my house because it already runs on electricity. its kinda dumb when you think of it, how did they figure out electric houses before cars??

My dilator used to be two-stroke gasoline powered. I have since found an electric model on etsy with 98% similarity, but 6 more horsepower, than the gasoline one. I also stopped burning my sigmoid colon with splashes of 2-stroke.

I have an electric lawnmower
Suck my American dick faggots

People will keep buying normal cars.

>y’all

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2021.12.17-02_08_50.png (629x332, 26.72K)

I paid $1500 for a 2003 Altima and it works fine.
A used Tesla is, what, $20k? Even if I spend $100 a month on gas, it'll take me a decade and a half to start saving money. And that's assuming the electricity is free and the car even lasts that long.

Guess what these trucks are running on? Well, it's not hope and dreams.

Attached: 045.v1-3920965998.jpg (880x584, 93.23K)

Lithium refining, mostly runs on coal. It does not run off of solar.

Attached: KwinanaLithiumHydroxideRefinery-1507215065.jpg (2500x1505, 959.08K)

>y'all

There aren't enough gas stations to handle everyone filling their gas at once either.

y'all upset about something?

eCar people need to be taxed for the strain they put on the electrical grid.

Substations don't blow up when there are long lines at the pumps.

Um thats a fallacy.

I'm sorry about your worries, this is far from an American issue either
They just held a meeting in DC with many globalist leaders meeting for something, whatever they're planning we must all prepare for

>y’all
Discarded

All of my vehicles have V8's. You are a faggot and an embarrassment to your country. Your country puts out some of the most bad ass V8 cars around, but you're a faggot and didn't know that. Consider suicide.

>drives itself
>solar super charging stations cross country by tesla
nice user, you spent a couple hundred in gas, wasted oil mileage and exhausted yourself by driving for days. Hows that goyim oil propaganda working out for you?

Attached: 1654188488235.png (625x573, 380.54K)

Good fuck chinks and their chink land

just pay in ruble there problem solve now fuck off.

Attached: teslaline.webm (406x720, 1.62M)