Those on Any Forums who are pro-trans, give me your best arguments for why picrel is not only normal...

those on Any Forums who are pro-trans, give me your best arguments for why picrel is not only normal, but should be respected
I'm genuinely curious, because to me, this is insane

Attached: 1654297134236.webm (320x320, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/groomer
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/trans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bussy

It’s objectively wrong all trannies get the rope

I work next to a tranny. Their entire personality is being trans. You would think if they generally wanted to be a woman, they wouldn't want to be reminded 24/7 they are a fake woman, but obviously it's just a power fetish

I'm pro trans because they make me horny, the pre-op ones that is. Post-ops get the rope

Attached: 1654132674057.jpg (1536x2048, 352.14K)

Not your business, not your problem.
Each person has the right to do what they want with their own body, as long as it does not harm others.
Also, rent free.

Attached: 1654110051519.png (1280x960, 1.53M)

The Talmud says there are six genders and four of them are weird fags: is it any wonder Jews rape kids and spread weird tranny shit?

Imagine showing this to someone from the 1700s. He'd kill you on the spot for bringing such horror to him.

Hello moderators, this bot spams nonstop on Any Forums.

Type any one of the pictures or text into the archive and you'll see, sometimes 100,000s of times, this bot trying to make jews, democrats, President Biden or LGBTIQA+ look bad.

Clean it up

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/groomer

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/trans

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 357.83K)

Making people believe this is normal and acceptable harms others. Now rope, troon.

Jews are all about the cock and ball torture.

Attached: 1620258999893.png (698x619, 546.1K)

0.1 percent of the population, and a only a fragment of those people will get this surgery.

Do you question people who get vasectomies or nose jobs? Or body builders who take artificial testosterone to unnaturally alter their physique?

Captcha was OW btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-235029_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 396.96K)

What the fuck

>A DISTINCT TRANSITIONING ODER

horrors beyond comprehension

I'm pro-trans because I love big, fat, hairy, nigger cock in my tight Jewish asshole.

>to me, this is insane

Attached: cat-cursed.gif (640x602, 1.65M)

It's not normal. Even if you really want to be a woman, then leave your dick alone for God's sake.

God damn the first 10 seconds of that made me cringe, disgusting.

Are you saying this isn't natural? You're not a bigot are you?

Attached: tran.jpg (831x1024, 103.96K)

Bottom surgery is mene

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style. Trannies are caused by satanic families sacrificing their loss to baphomet for satan points.

They've been getting back at the goyim for years now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Good luck saying that in public

Attached: Trannies.jpg (1024x1024, 151.19K)

How can something be that skinny and not have abs. Absolutely disgusting in every way. God have mercy.