APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1642017555008.png (581x684, 348.34K)

apology for what? he pulled the trigger.

RIP George Floyd

Dont care about his crimes. Hes a political enemy so I will advocate for his imprisonment under any justification

Murderer

Sorry your gay, Alec.
You murdered that woman in cold blood and winked to the camera as you did it. Burn in hell you degenerate jew loving faggot.

lol, I hope he rots

Who?

The best part is the dyke diversity hire getting thrown under the bus.

Pretty sure he did it on purpose.

>Turn up to handle gun with nogunz-training
That's called criminal negligence where I come from user, he did that on purpose, because faggotry.

Pretty sure if he was black he'd be in jail.

Oh wow. If the families of his victims do not immediately pile in on this faggot, then they paid him to kill them

Dear Alec,
I’m sorry you are a completely talentless loserand now, murderer.

sorry you shot that woman

Attached: bidenbaldwinback.jpg (760x506, 91.09K)

She was preggers with his spawn.

she was connected to some Cl*nton lawyer wasn't she?

He got hung Wednesday morning at gizmo. That's a body double. According to real raw news he had a funny hanging and a pretty funny trial too.

If I were Alec Baldwin, I would've cocked the hammer and killed that bitch whose name I can't remember because if I were Alec Balwin, I would murder innocent people with assault rifles because I am that kind of person

Sorry you're a talentless smug piece of communist shit, you murdering fag...

He murdered a young woman. He should be hanged and all of his assets seized and given to the family of his victim.

Sorry you shot and killed that woman, alec baldwin.

Apology for all the incels calling him out for his atrocious gun safety, chud. Kikes get no consequences, don't you forget, goy

That nigger will get nothing consequential

Makes sense, you retards can only have cap guns

No, he'd be getting a Presidential Freedom Medal for the victim of gun crime, even though he committed it

Take your meds nigger

Good god, the chutzpah is off the charts.
>The jew demands you apologize as he shoots you.

Attached: ouka_fires_gun.jpg (720x720, 60.09K)