I DID THAT ends the fed

are these stickers are the prelude to civil war?

Attached: i did that plebbitrage.jpg (1405x1884, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRIGGERED! how dare you try to break our teams monopoly on controlling the low information low iQ masses

Attached: i did that retard libshit.jpg (1200x1547, 539.61K)

I hope so, user. I hope so.

GG jews brand

I want to make Joe Biden stickers that say “I did that and btw Jews rape kids.”

LOL ARE THEY PUTTING THESE IN SUPERMARKETS NOW

BIDENFLATION IS HIKING UP GROCERY PRICES

the dragged trump through the mud when everything was dirt cheap because of mean tweets.

these scum deserve to be triggered all the time.

>NOOO NOT MY HECKING CORN SYRUP JUICE

i also want to make custom stickers does anyone have a source for where to do this? i want to make a Biden one that says "Let me shower with your kids!"

how can someone be smart enough to know "publicly traded commodity" but not understand OPEC being a thing and other oil shenanigans?

exactly. i dont even care if biden and democrats werent to blame (they are though) i just want the democrats to take all the blame in the eyes of the low information normie

KEK

Attached: 399A0E09-AD80-4B26-A3DD-2C444E03321D.jpg (1161x1557, 1.5M)

Uncaught (in promise): Error: Error in app/testbed/node/index.js:337:46 caused by: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

i wasnt aware that gasoline was a publicly traded commodity but then again im not a wallstreet broker. i thought they only traded unrefined crude oil

SEC DOESNT GOVERN PRICE
HE IS NOT EVEN A MIDWIT HE IS AN ACTUAL RETARD

because they just copied some reddittors retarded gaslighting attempt

If I lived in America I'd buy a fuckton of these and leave them everywhere

You mean smart enough to read and regurgitate a fact checker article.

imagine actually sitting there at the gas pump and paying $90 to fill it up and at the same time writing this faggot tier note to get upvotes

LOLLLLLLLLL more like this please

Attached: lol good.jpg (1600x1150, 225.03K)

Right wing memes vs left wing memes IRL

its rhetoric

imagine paying for the stickers to do this

Attached: i did that worth it.jpg (794x1059, 220.62K)

>retard
UH OH THAT PREDDITOR JUST DID AN ABLEISM

buy these Fidel Junior ones

Attached: i did that leaf edition.jpg (505x536, 25.32K)

OK. As someone who works at a gas station and has to spend a extra 30m off clock every day scrapping off this stickers, I have to say that this probably the most childish thing I've seen people do. Everyone hates gas prices and I do too but I can't control them. Nor can my boss. Nor can the president. Now trouble makers are putting them at stores? Where does it end? How is it Bidens fault Target can't keep OJ stocked? You are aware the supply chain is directly affected by the madness in Ukraine right

Don't get it twisted I understand everyone's frustration but this isn't the right way to go about it

Attached: 1646934992498.jpg (736x736, 37.24K)

This is a good copypasta thank you user I hadn’t seen it before.

Attached: 035C3015-38C2-4A51-A036-36FCA8E7B9D1.png (746x512, 96.83K)

neck yourself

Attached: 1604893010079.jpg (804x752, 84.33K)

Clean it up, wagie

>Le epic xD

You pussies won't do shit. All talk, just like the rest of the alt right faggotrons

why were ballots being shipped to atlanta from china?

Lol I love Boomer antics, I've been seeing them everywhere

I think those little stickers are funny to see half torn off, but I would never put them on because I don't want to hassle some poor guy like you doing your job. That being said, This was an issue before Ukraine, and Ukraine can suck my anus. Anyone who was on board with the 40 billion dollar aid package can just like raytheon and boeing CEO's fuck their wives right in front of them.

*Fidelito

You know you chuds aren't changing anybody's mind, right? You're just annoying people with what amounts to a childish practical joke and aggravating workers who have to deal with your bullshit. Grow up.

Attached: 160296811727635.jpg (640x360, 60.65K)

same reason Oregon currently has 92% for wyden

it's over

Attached: 1492987282792.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Fucking kek

Yep

The best part is Obama set him up for it.

You didn’t build that! … Joe did

Attached: BFAF93AC-12D6-48C8-8C96-B747247B17EE.jpg (640x360, 34.2K)

>How is it Bidens fault
He purposefully sabotaged the American energy sector by not renewing oil and gas leases you stupid fuck.

Attached: 1606036471844.jpg (736x571, 39.27K)

>off clock
don't like to throw this word around but stop being cucked

>As someone who works at a gas station
>You are aware the supply chain is directly affected by the madness in Ukraine right

Checks out

I've watched visibly upset customers at gas stations waste 10mins trying to scratch these off lmao. It triggers normies in such a way that they can't let it go

Nigger.

Attached: 405C46B0-1922-4F8E-B664-742CE305DD9F.jpg (720x960, 71.41K)

Whoosh

>beep boop

It mogs their soul to the core

Attached: D6430205-CC14-4203-810F-DCF3E940853D.png (491x740, 603.88K)

I'm pretty sure all the blacks and Mexicans now want Trump back. You know it's bad for the democrats when Tariq Nasheed is a republican now

You fucking voted for him

God that's so gay. I'd just assume it's some new pride flag for some gender I hadn't heard about yet and wouldn't even equate it to gas

wow the R word??? yikes :(

>I told off those chuds on Any Forums last night!

What was it trying to say?

Leftist's copium

They're a symbol for the right's obsession with aversion.

Lol the sec governs oil price fuck outta here like a frfr nigger

Beautiful pasta fren

>publically traded commodity
>US can be drilling oil to increase supply in the wrold
>biden shuts down US production
>Biden has no control

Tell me the leftist rationality for Biden maintaining his insane energy police while promising to fix gas prices

Attached: 5_years_later__still_ruining_by_flyingdebris-d488kxr.jpg (1057x755, 215.69K)

My funny boomer neighbor drives around all day sticking them everywhere

liberals dont believe that mass scale conflict and violence can and will happen when societial changes happen as fast as they do in such radical directions.

Attached: 1646715240639.webm (540x348, 463.6K)

So because the prices are going up all over the world, does that mean Biden is president of europe to?
I mean he's responsible for the prices going up here at home.

hmmm, if trumpy was on the warsie on ukraine wouldn't be happening
so the gas prices would be stable (like for horses because of ivermectine)
also he was the best thing to happen to mexico coming from the usa in more than half a century
we know faggots stole the election, you'll get your comeuppance you blue haired sons of bitches

Attached: TrumptheMexican.jpg (936x936, 87.51K)

LET'S GO BRANDON
youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU?t=47

It's almost like restricting the supply side of this commodity causes price increases. I wonder if biten did this?

fuck joe biden and fuck you nigger

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BREAKING NEWS COMMUNIST REDDITOR SECRETLY ADMITS HE SUPPOURTS UNRESTRICTED CAPITALISM!

Attached: 1637700247175(1).webm (480x852, 2.94M)

The R word? Wow. I thought we moved beyond that.

Where can I see her tits?

It was a hard R. Kind of like another word frequently tossed around this place.

Attached: 1644592450844.png (536x453, 438.42K)

FIDELIO

Attached: eyes wide shut.jpg (768x1024, 96.34K)

No they are a crap on the narrative that the dems need to spin to explain their narrative on where all the votes for them came from during the elections

Why are they making you do work off the clock

Dangerously underrated

Any good non-pozzed place to produce stickers? Id like to make one that says UKRAINE TONGUE MY ANUS

>Tariq Nasheed is a republican now
Buck status: BROKEN

>racist
>sexist
>bigot
>homophobic!
>transphobic!!
>childish!
>just fucking grow up would you??? REEE!
Lmfao leftists are so intellectually bankrupt when they cant play the usual cards they can only claim
>its so childish!

This should say orcs

Is this a glowie?

Found one in the wild!

redditors should all be burned alive

lmao literally

That was a great subhuman wagie impression, user.

If you're working off the clock, you need to take those niggers to the labor board and fuck them to death.

Attached: 009-33B-003-Clover-Valley-NV-Near-Property.jpg (681x516, 57.52K)

>has to spend a extra 30m off clock every day scrapping off this stickers
Unless you own the place you should stop or demand payment for your time

Brandon is shutting down domestic and production. Fuck off!

Attached: f741sneedx545d66.gif (504x284, 129.63K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 20220531_082728.jpg (4032x2268, 3.59M)

Kek, this.
Someone should just write
>fuck joe biden
Over that fags note

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

i can't imagine a quicker way to get everybody to cheer on russia

refined products are publicly traded too. When you fill up your car at a shell station it doesn’t mean that the oil was extracted from a well drilled by a shell rig, piped to a shell refinery and finally delivered to a shell station. It’s mostly just marketing and their proprietary additives.

Sup /leftypol/ demoralization shill show your real flag

I stick them everywhere except gas pumps because the wagies have been instructed to scrape them off the pumps every morning

This song is fucking gay and makes republicans look fucking gay. Don't ever post it again.

Nearer to elections these should read
>I will do anything for votes but I won't lower that