I'm gay because I hate women. Women are evil manipulative liars and I want nothing to do with them

I'm gay because I hate women. Women are evil manipulative liars and I want nothing to do with them.

Attached: femaleshaming.jpg (474x494, 114.28K)

Bro that’s pretty gay desu

>I'm gay because I hate women.
Fine with me user. Happy pride month.

Attached: 2FD7432F-72F5-441D-90DC-96A725A401C7.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

its OK not to be gay

all men should be forced to be gay

Agreed, about that description, but I hate fags more than women

You’re just Jewish. The Talmud says that pussy is unclean and that’s probably why they rape kids.

For me its when she talked shit about my father then tried to play the innocent victim when she got what she deserved.

so you eat ass in protest? I dont get it!

What's ironic is women are friends with and get makeup tips from fags.

That's fucking based, OP; when you have retarded women blaming everything on men nowadays, even when they contribute to the bullshit they accuse of doing, no matter we do or day, it's just pure based. Happy Pride month!

Attached: retardedmisandrist.png (539x942, 496.05K)

Your just a faggot. Real woman haters marry them and force them into a life of servitude and punishment ..... you are just a degenerate cock sucker

No, he's right, who'd want to marry a parasite that will just end up taking your kids, and blame you for everything that goes wrong in their life?

anyone thinking this way is a flaming homosexual, no wonder you're defending OP

Fucking faggots

Attached: AA8BD20D-6D88-4984-A619-08C3F9863436.jpg (960x980, 69.25K)

You like it in the pooper ?

>Women are evil manipulative liars and I want nothing to do with them.

>Gay men are evil manipulative liars and I want nothing to do with them.

There

Skill issue

*yawn* make better shitposts

Based non retard.

I probably would be if I wasn't disgusted by homosexuality. I like having guy friends though, we spend fun times together. Women are an absolute fucking joke, even if you want them as a friend they're boring as shit and you basically have to become a performer monkey for them or else another simp will do that, no thanks fuck women, they're uninteresting and have no value except their pussy

Attached: 1654223547507.png (220x221, 56.34K)

Imagine caring this much about what women say or think.

Yes, you are a fucking faggot.

You hate women because you're gay*

Stop putting men on a pedestal like they're not bad in their own way too