WHy dO sChOoL sHoOtInGs hApPen mOsTLy iN tHe US?

>Gee I fucking wonder why

Attached: 1654283638530.jpg (666x1280, 264.78K)

racist

Nigger

how many school shooters are niggers, memeflag retard? there's a difference between walking into a random school or mall or whatever and opening fire on strangers and niggers killing each other because they're in different gangs at war.

None of those black shooters who go around killing innocent people after riding racist manifestos. It's just gang violence so nothing of value is lost. White shooters are objectively more evil

Attached: Screenshot_20190505024921_Instagram.jpg (1080x1049, 582.02K)

DASS RAYCISSS

Sweet I was hoping for the 2021 update

That's because they don't know how to read or write.

>Nigger violence good

Attached: 1646266856011.jpg (680x847, 93.6K)

based black brother

Don't think blacks wouldn't do the same if they could.

>20 all time.
vs.
>100 Non-Whites, per year.
Additionally, your claim that they don't commit random, senseless violence is completely unfounded. They do, in fact, commit extremely evil crimes for absolutely no reason.
And, aside from mass shootings, Niggers murder whites at almost 10 times the rate whites murder niggers.
You leftist scum disgust me. Since you love to suck nigger cock so much, move yourself into a predominantly nigger community. I fucking dare you. Put your life where your morality is. Faggot.

Attached: ReplacementMyth.jpg (780x1024, 170.26K)

They wouldn't. Only white boys are that unhinged. That's why they have the majority of mental health issues and suicides.

. . . What?

Attached: SuicideRate.jpg (482x627, 106.02K)

This silences the white boi

Attached: EhKQiqNXcAE-_Hj.jpg (487x719, 78.21K)

>6 spics

Spics are part white

Most niggers are "part white" too - that doesn't seem to deter them from committing vastly disproportionate levels of violent crime.
Why are you leftist fucks like this?

You sound mad too bad

Attached: 1631463505121.jpg (900x900, 113.57K)

so what's your little picture supposed to be about you dumb nigger, is it about white shootings or just people you think look white with your grug tier understanding of reality

And black folx have admitted that their women were often raped and impregnated by BWC.
So I guess that means more black folx are actually part white too.
Uh oh, stinky!

>not including Kyle Rittenhouse

Typical leftist faggotry. You have no point. You realize you're wrong. Your entire premise has been destroyed. Instead of changing your opinion. Instead of "following the science." Instead of choosing reality - you've chosen to continue in your delusions behind a typical passive aggressive insult.
There is a reason your kind were picked last in Gym Class. Fun Fact:
>Right Wing Males tend to be physically superior to Leftist Males.

You don't look like that and never will. You don't even lift and you are a weak faggot.

. . .That young man is a fucking hero. Why are you leftist pukes like this?

because school shooting benefit democrats during an election year, while you ignore the fact that the majority of shootings are black on black, kids being shot at schools seems like the government's MO for manipulating my country

Just a reminder we've nuked cities, to put our "compassion" in perspective

guns should be the least of your concerns
also the government is evil and corrupt
The EU just voted to allow roundup to be used on their crops but you dumb fucks think this matters

You cant compete. Throw away your guns you small dick cracker.

Attached: Simeon2.jpg (800x1200, 445.18K)

self defense according to the jury

Welcome to Any Forums. I'm glad your heart is in the right place. Your arguments are sound... though your plebbit spacing and grammar is atrocious.
Is English your first language? If you're white and your first language is English - you're either stupid or lazy. Which one is it? Too stupid to know proper grammar or too lazy to use it?
Either way - standard procedure is to lurk for 2 years before you start vomiting your bullshit on your keyboard. I'll waive that rule for you because, clearly, you make solid arguments.
That all said - Stop the plebbit spacing, learn to capitalize and punctuate.

I didn't read that, I stopped at the personal attack as anything past that is a vacuous litany.

Attached: 1521795925614.jpg (640x515, 40.1K)

He'll rot in civil court.

he's a murderer and crossed state lines. the courts favor white people when the victims are minorities. all the victims he shot were ethnic.

Attached: BlackNatFlagger.jpg (484x775, 75.33K)

No gun restrictions.

There were no personal attacks. That said - I see you're also a liar because you've immediately improved your grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Thank you for that. And welcome to 4chinz, /nufag/.

>civil court
roastie confirmed