Can Biden even lower gas prices?

My libtard friends always say the same thing re: gas prices
>uhh you know the President can’t do anything about gas prices, right?
How do I respond?

Attached: EB716338-314E-468D-B061-ECE001586067.jpg (2160x2700, 466.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/petroleum/supply/monthly/pdf/table39.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We didn’t need to stop from buying gas from Russia

Don't blame Biden whatever you do. It's never his fault. Only Putin can control gas prices. Dont blame Biden for inflation or the economy either. Not his fault, not his responsibility.

He can lower gas prices by temporarily putting a hold on oil and gas exports to foreign countries.

>can the president even

Attached: 23i1pcj6ie391.jpg (864x1032, 127.31K)

No man just no. The extend of his power is begging the Saudis to make more and that's it. Dont ever expect more than that. You're lucky that he even asks hes so busy building back better.

We were energy independent when Trump was in office, but we have cut our production so much that we are begging third world shitholes to sell us oil. Additionally, Joe Biden stopped the construction of the keystone pipeline, along with shutting down many other pipelines. This means that all oil now needs to be delivered via cargo ship or semi truck, which of course requires using fuel, thereby exacerbating the problem further.

Attached: stuntin.png (1206x442, 601.59K)

Energy independent meaning that we were actually exporting oil.

We are actually buying more then before
eia.gov/petroleum/supply/monthly/pdf/table39.pdf

And that's a bad thing? Better than the inverse

Easy he could just start arresting Oil CEOs until prices go down

Fucking faggot pedo Joe shut down keystone on day one of his fraudulent presidency, stopped new leases, intentionally raised energy costs, and started a war with fucking Russia. Fuck Joe Biden may he rot in his shitty diapers. Can’t even use my fucking dental insurance at my dentist because of bidenflation and his purposefully SHIT economic policy.

Everything is still Trump's fault. Possibly forever.

Attached: 1646435042393.png (640x640, 228.03K)

Attached: 163FE994-D11B-4008-BDDA-5E8A8716EB02.jpg (1024x748, 90.02K)

This board is so shit now, constant "im not like other liberals haha"

no because it's a global commodity and we slowed our drilling and pumping and leasing

i mean he could with the wave of a finger but he won't, he's taking us the other way while pete goes on and on about electric cars and buses and walkable cities

The Democratic party is the same as the trogan horse and the same as the Nazi party. They are corrupting America from the inside out. They are using race and living class to put us against each other to destroy us. We are in a food crisis, a gas crisis, supply and demand crisis and a huge power emergency. With everything destroying those things from the inside out in America while we fucking wach it happen. The government, state, and local officials are corrupt and all we do is sit and watch it happen. Like where the fuck do we go from here will we ever see a change I Wana vote no more royal blood and no more bloods and crips in politics we have to pave a way to the future of what our forefathers wanted for us

Attached: 5278262755.jpg (1080x1907, 595.43K)

even retardo just being in office doing nothing makes the price higher. it's not getting lower until he leaves.

His fault for signing an EO to shut down the pipelines in the US. He is held responsible for this shit.

He could, but he can't because of his dementia so he doesn't know that he can do that.

Can't people do the leasing sales themselves while telling Biden to eat a dick? Montana is drilling and pumping oil because of it. Other red states should follow suit and resume drilling/pumping while telling Biden to fuck off. Hell have him banned from entering red states.

People are done listen to this demented asshole. They'll do the lowering prices themselves.

Jeez, isn't there supposed to be a Marine or Secret Service agent holding an umbrella for the him? Dude looks like he was left out in the rain

The left - Presidents don't impact gas prices
Also the left - President Putin is why our gas prices are high bigot!

aMEriCa iS bAck!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: LIbsArePsychotics.png (732x600, 225.65K)

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1654309550412.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

we have oil rich national parks but this guy wont pump em

That's absolutely the dumbest idea ever with SA making power moves such as taking non-USD payments.

yeah, export ban, now neck yourself

Joe Biden can increase supply of gasoline by allowing more permits to drill, pump, pipe, and refined oil in the US.
Joe Biden can increase supply of gasoline by immediately negotiating an end to the war in Ukraine with Russia.
Joe Biden can decrease the demand for gasoline in the US by ending mass immigration into the US.