Office Politics

Were you ever targeted by woke coworkers?
How did you handle it?
How should you have handled it?

Attached: 1d2d970d95ba9bc8f46adc6863c05078.jpg (465x640, 79.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Clwhm1dRu6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Clwhm1dRu6c

Told the boss. Turned out she was stalking and harassing half of the staff. She Was forcibly removed declaring everyone a pedophile. Slapped her with a restraining order

Attached: 2A414B84-BE6F-4D25-8871-F43AFDE64193.jpg (828x998, 162.19K)

Yes, I was targeted and bullied for years. I left and I now get paid 50% more. Leave the miserable faggots in their containment zone and move on.

many years ago, i was fired by an overweight lesbian.

If I saw pic related at work I’d dive head first into those and get fired

Targeted for sharing with my liberal arts college class that Podesta held ceremonies involving menstrual blood. Was placed on academic probation. Stepped away to work for a couple years and finished by flying under the radar.

source?

Nadine jansen

No, most of the people you see in reallife are pretty normal. Most of them are dumb though. Woke morons you only encounter online. They are mostly bots or great reset shills that get paid for being a moron online. A handful of them do it for free but those are damaged in the head on avarage and won't be taken serious

People like that don't seem to exist where I live.

>Checking those ReichsDigits
~Also~
>fired by an overweight lesbian
Ah yes, the overwhelming majority of HR cunts--ONLY thing more insufferable is an entitled Hamplanet Lesbian Nigress.

Attached: Sharkeisha.jpg (600x600, 240.45K)

I use to have a boss with ginormous knockers. I mean so big that they would jiggle everytime she moved and you could even see it when she dressed really conservatively. Took every ounce of my being not to look at them

Attached: 1654236349827.jpg (800x450, 30.55K)

You need to make sure you're the first one to make a complaint to HR on the record, that's literally it.

They don't target you if you're an extreme reactionary and you don't give ground. I had a leftist boss and I never hid the fact that I was an extreme monarchist reactionary.
It's cuckservatives and center leftists they pick on... reactionaries evoke an eldritch horror and they don't fuck with you.

unironically yes
>boss says city is in X county
>I say it's in Y county
>boss goes to HR about my mansplaining
>HR tells her "Wikipedia says the city is in Y county"
>boss loses mind
>embezzles over a million dollars from company to pay hackers to vandalize Wikipedia to change their article on city to say it's in X county
>hackers get caught and rat out boss
>boss pretends she doesn't know hackers
>money trail leads back to boss
>got to sit in on conference as boss tearfully pleads with CEO to at least fire me too because my mansplaining made her do it
>am now regional manager
>didn't even need to wear the raincoat

Attached: 1546279779882.jpg (680x510, 74.22K)

Yes. I talked to the people involved in the situation and managed to make burry the hard feelings. Later it seems people realized it was defamation. Only did it because I cared about some people there but turns out it's not worth it. I should've just left once I realized it was a woke place. In the end you can only count in yourself so might as well do what you feel is right for yourself.

I find that very hard to believe to be true. Talk to them drunk and see another reality. They may simply not be loud but I guarantee a lot of people have hidden woke opinions.

You clearly have never worked for a globohomo company like BHP. Absolutely infested by these woke faggots, got fired but couldn't give a shit at this point. Their wokeness will be their ultimate undoing. They will bleed themselves dry through incompetence

Attached: 20200709_153345.jpg (4032x1908, 1.68M)

By kike coworkers? Many times.

Working with easily triggered (male or female) bitches who love to play social games isn't viable long term.
Wlking on eggshells is very counterproductive and the reason everything with too many jews, niggers, latinos, other turd worlders or women always fail.

*everything that isn't crime or faggotry