What Is A Woman?

Do I really have to pay $14 to watch this? Is it worth it?

Attached: F5F92BB7-1BE9-4F70-B93A-F54D3BF419CC.jpg (1284x1276, 253.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and yes

Attached: 1654292909006.png (1823x102, 30.55K)

The "gender studies professor" interview is an Ali G-level troll at minute 21:00

Attached: gender_studies_doctor.png (1092x1068, 1.17M)

>in fact, I'm not sure how else to raise an infant
Agreed, its literally impossible to raise an infant without slicing off a part of its penis

he does that sassy gay man rhetoric and layers it with some pseudo-psychology therapist bullshit

what a fucking disaster of a human being.

It was only $9 for me, and it is pretty good.

He was borderline crying as soon as his views started being questioned. How do these people even survive? It's perfectly fine to support LGBT and it's fine to question it, the world needs a little more discussion and nuance

>bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
1st post best post

Attached: 134534534.jpg (768x1024, 92.11K)

A women is an adult human female who can’t open a jar of pickles. There, just saved you 90 minutes

Look up what is a woman full documentary on bitchute

Is this possibly the best first post ever? Delivered in under 40 seconds

the question is if they have a pickle or not

It’s the best thing to come out in years. Brilliant redpill for normalfags.

Holy fuck actually delivered.

I hope the Kinsey and John Money scene opens peoples eyes more

Attached: D15C79E1-A0D2-4C59-99E9-C20C7124116F.jpg (607x924, 332.71K)

I claim this Tennessee QT.

Attached: not a woman.png (1023x1079, 918.96K)

A female was born with a vagina.
A male was born with a penis.

Xer is not a woman. Xer said so xerself

A woman is someone who can't have prostate cancer.

woman is anyone who says theyre a woman. real question is, why would anyone CHOOSE to be one???

I'm not paying to make myself mad. I've known troons are mental cases since the 70s. I'm strongly anti-trans and no movie will effect that.

They believe all you have to do is say you're a woman and lo and behold, presto. However, why do they need to cut off their dick then? Checkmate

Watching it right now, absolutely fucking wild

A woman is a social label. A female is a biological label. Ben Shapiro and everyone in his orbit only argue pedantically and use semantic tricks. Don't waste your time, but if you want to then still never pay for movies and just stream it online.
>parents are abusing their children by letting them cut their dicks and tits off!!!
>it's okay to cut the dick a little though

Such a solid movie. This country tho, so fucked. They were right on the money about ther being no female sports in 15-20 years. It'll be male and trans. Women are being kicked to the curb and the women's rights people are all for it? Why tho? I have no fuckin clue. If I was a woman, which I will never be, I would be super pissed if some ugly dudes don't was just splashing around the women's locker room and whipping my ass in sports. But oh well who am I to judge