Why not just increase the tax on guns?

Blacks are poorer on average.
Thus they won't be ablet o buy guns as easily.
Why would you the white supremacist be against it?

Attached: AR-15-5d10291a8dd16f1670be2c81b823248f4076af10-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x824, 67.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amgoa.org/Proposed-Federal-Firearm-Legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tax ammo $1 per round

Taxes on guns are illegal but they do it anyway.

No fuck you

Fuck off monkey

>niggers buy their guns at FFLs

>Brazil
hey, moron, guns are illegal in your country and everyone gets shot there, kys, dumb fuck humid jungle monkey

Niggers don't buy guns legally lmao. You think I'm gonna shoot a nigga with MY gun?! Boy, you must be retarded.

The prices of some of these guns are already double of what they were ~5 years ago.

Requiring taxes to exercise a right has an interesting and storied history in this country. I doubt they would do it because of the legal challenge it will invite and the precedent is against them. It would also blow the NFA away, which they have been trying to keep out of court for decades.

Taxation is theft. Stay out of American politics

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x232, 460.83K)

The NFA needs to be blown away, it's infringement of the highest degree.

How about you just keep applying ointment to your flaming butthole. No man wants to put his penis in your butthole because it is on FIYA.

Why not just stop feeding blacks?

Niggers steal guns.

>on guns
Leftists are so retarded their understanding of guns is from movies. If you want to eliminate citizen ownership of firearms tax gunpowder.

Brazilian nigger

I'm pretty sure Brazilians can still have guns, they just need a gun licence. It's the same in Australia. It's always weird hearing Americans go crazy over people banning their guns because even in most countries where they're banned you can still get them legally it's just a bit more effort but not exactly difficult which is probably what souls happen in the US too. I haven't looked through all of these but I don't think any of them say a total ban on any guns no exceptions
amgoa.org/Proposed-Federal-Firearm-Legislation

>Why not just increase the tax on guns?
Who increases that tax?
Your acting like these fuckers will stop at simply taxing them to death when theyre constantly looking for excuse to remove them entirely

>souls
*would

OP, was this your idea?
because to be quite honest, it's a good one.
it wouldn't infringe on the 2nd Amendment, and it would reduce the budget deficit.

Because putting a tax on guns is like putting a tax on free speech

Can't your politicians just change the constitution anyway if 2/3 of states agree?

Free speech is not a product or service lol