Where can i watch the Daily Wire's What is a Woman?

a little help anons. thank you

Attached: 1654110607513.jpg (1079x1187, 225.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
youtube.com/watch?v=s4LmozsVVgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for great justice

torrent WHERE

Why watch? It's just preaching to the choir.

meatspin.com

there was a working copy on youtube this morning. i should have watched it then instead of saving it for the evening

anonfiles dot com slash 93Jdq4mdy8 slash What_is_a_Woman_The_Daily_Wire.mp4_torrent

of course read the link and fix it

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

big thanks

Attached: 1653660189693.jpg (755x366, 53.18K)

I've yet to receive a good answer as to why they released it only on their platform behind a paywall. If the objective is to change hearts and minds about trannies, why would you just release it to a community of people who already support what you're saying? Your normie neighbor who doesn't like politics much and doesn't know about the daily wire or whatever won't have any reason to watch it. Like, you'd think if you want to reach as many humans as is physically possible you'd release it on youtube and elsewhere on easily accessed websites. Why not suck Fox News off and have Tucker or Hannity plug it for a minute and tell people where they can go watch it for free
>but the Daily Wire/Ben Shapiro has to make money
Of course, but if that's the case then you're just preaching to the choir. I already listen to Matt Walsh when I'm at work because even if he's a basedboy faggot he still makes some good, if not basic, points. But when he plugs his movie he's only plugging it to his fans. What's the point?
inb4
>you're a tranny sympathizer
I'm not, but I don't think this will have as big of an effect as it could

Attached: 1651364750253.jpg (755x1024, 140.04K)

>the Daily Wire/Ben Shapiro has to make money
kikes gotta kike

>Where can I watch Jews grift about irrelevant topics to distract myself from being too impotent to stop them from enslaving me

>bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
The blue haired femcel is a terrifying abomination.
THESE are the "doctors" that are forcing you & all kids to wear masks and to inject yourselves with poison.
Holy shit she calls herself a doctor

Attached: nocredibility.png (792x1116, 865.48K)

bump

Maybe so but 21:40 is the most hilarious footage of a jew trolling angry radical leftists that call themselves doctors

>But when he plugs his movie he's only plugging it to his fans. What's the point?
Pareto Principle, his already fans are the most likely to shell out for it. Normalfags will see clips on twitter or pirated copies here. Tucker will probably have Walsh on sometime to talk about it, he's been on Tucker before
And nice picture

The "gender studies professor" interview at minute 21:00 is fully worth it.
Didn't know matt the jew could be funny

Attached: gender_studies_doctor.png (1092x1068, 1.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=s4LmozsVVgo

Simple as...

Attached: ValueJudgement.jpg (466x800, 220.19K)

it sucks, it's gay, it validates their argument as if anybody trying to change their sex is valid.

>Do my male gametes make me male?
>No
>What makes me male?
>It's a cOnSteLLatiOn!
28:07. I kid you the fuck not