HAPPY NEGRO DAY Any Forums

Today the ChristKeks are celebrating Saint Charles Lwanga day.

How are Americans celebrating Saint Charles Lwanga day.?

Attached: 1637824328883.png (431x767, 415.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lwanga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise him

Attached: images.jpg (460x617, 51.26K)

Can you give an actual argument for this being bad besides "I don't like the way he looks"?

According to what I'm reading at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lwanga he was in fact super based, protecting young boys from a faggot king. He is the kind of hero we need during Satanic Pride Month

The Jewsus found near Iraq looked almost like this.

i don't care who this nigger is or what he did, and i don't care about catholics deeming him a saint. All nigger are wretched and must be hurled into the lake of fire.
2 Peter 2:12
''But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;''

Mutts worshipping niggers as usual

"Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him" - 1 John 3:15. You cannot be a Christian and yet hate fellow believers.

Are you a Christian, Swedanon?

>brother
different species

Provide a firm definition for the term "species", as you yourself mean it.

They are of different genome and unknown hominoid.

Attached: images.jpg (200x301, 19.26K)

You didn't answer my question

yo he actually sounds really cool

A species is a type of animal/human/insect, this is like asking what is existence?

Yes, christkikes worship niggers and jews and I have no idea why this surprises anyone, it's like being surprised when someone says water is wet.

Attached: 1640798718027.jpg (1024x768, 109.82K)

Niggers are not people. They are demons
Niggers do not possess a spirit endowed by God, this is evidenced by their inability to collectively create a functioning society with moral decency. Savagery is the fruit of the Negriod psyche. The spirit of God imparted to Adam (Aryan race) is what separated us from animals. It is clear in scripture that their are races created by fallen angels coupling with both animals and the daughters of men, this creates a species with a fallen angel (demon) soul.

Your answer is vague to the point of meaninglessness then. Australians and Americans are each a "type" of human. People with brown hair and bald people are each a "type" of human. There is no one who isn't a different "type" of human in some sense or another.

Your answer is vague to the point of meaninglessness then. Australians and Americans are each a "type" of human. People with brown hair and bald people are each a "type" of human. There is no one who isn't a different "type" of human in some sense or another.

>this is like asking what is existence?

Also, you prove you're a smoothbrain by finding this to be a perplexing question. "Existence" is the ability to participate in causal relations.

I’m a black American and every time I hear some Australian or even Asian saying bigger with some racist sentence, fucking laugh.
I can hear that $oyboy gay Australian accent saying
>yiu naggars haev no suool maet
Shut yo bitch ass up cracker. Make a vocaroo and say what you just wrote on

there is a definative difference between Niggers and Whites. ignoring the vast differences is physiology, brain capacity etc., the manner of societies whites and niggers create when left to own devices is undeniable. Niggers are not the same species.

we wuz religious n shit

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Your question had no context so it was difficult to answer, I believe in 3 major races. The negro hominoid, the mongol homonoid, and the superior aryan homonoid. Also I'm not Australian.

i would have guessed you were a nigger without you mentioning it, you write like a gorilla on Adderall

there is only the Aryan race. The rest are not races in the true sense of the word, they are just 'broods'

Yea but existence contains different elements and you sound vague, you have neutrons and protons. You have chemicals and substances. See how retarded you sound.

>Your question had no context so it was difficult to answer

>These are different species
>What do you mean by that
>YOUR QUESTION HAS NO CONTEXT HOW CAN I ANSWER

>The negro hominoid, the mongol homonoid, and the superior aryan homonoid

Arbitrary and foolish. What's an Indian man fall into then?

>and the superior aryan

Superior in what way? Briefly, whites were dominant and superior because connected Christendom was almost exclusively white in Europe. But instead of crediting Christ, many such as yourself credited yourself. Now you have almost completely fallen into weakness and degeneracy and another will claim your former place.

>Also I'm not Australian
Did I say you were...?

>Yea but existence contains different elements and you sound vague, you have neutrons and protons.
Not even memeing, this sounds like something an actually autistic person would say