Armed teachers coming to Ohio

I'm surprised it is actually happening, but excited to see how it plays out.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-to-let-teachers-carry-guns-after-24-hours-of-training/ar-AAY3ukj

Attached: 1654176113791.jpg (657x720, 97.01K)

It's not really going to help, but neither would "gun control". Most of these mass shooters are suicidal, the thought of getting gunned down in the process is not a barrier that will stop this phenomenon. Mass shootings are a symptom of a sick society, it has nothing to do with gun ownership or which teachers are packing or whatever else.

Teaches have more of a emotional connection and willingness to protect children than ZOG patrol.

Also the teacher has the incentive of saving themselves in many cases

>Mass shootings are a symptom of a sick society, it has nothing to do with gun ownership or which teachers are packing or whatever else.
This is the only correct perspective on the issue.

it will help. dont fall for the conflation between active shooter and mass shooter. an edgelord with tacticool vest and a bushmaster getting dropped by Mr. Sanders getting his coffee before english lit. before the edgelord even entires the foyer is based. at that point he is neither an active shooter nor a mass shooter, just a dead edgelord. the media needs to get its shit straight on the reporting

This too. This is an overall win for schools. Gun-free zones are tragedies waiting to happen. You never know when the next MKUltra'd loner is going to stumble in.

If nothing else, self preservation IS a thing.

That's a massive over-generalization. Teachers are just normies, plenty of uncaring ones and retards in addition to those who care. That's not really the issue though, it's just not a super effective deterrent.
Don't get me wrong, if I were a teacher, I would want to be carrying so I didn't end up as a victim, I just think this policy is not going to be the silver bullet (pun intended) to stop suicidal rampage killers.

Attached: lum.gif (540x392, 2.19M)

And doesnt spill a drop of coffee while doing it.

There is no silver bullet, because we are unwilling to deal with the root cause. This is just another tool available to save lives.

it will. the VILLAGERS need to defend the village, not some outsourced, state run zogbot brigade.
arm the homeless too, while we're at it

this

It isn't, but this is a better bandaid than another year of political posturing and then doing nothing.
It is a mental health issue, and our society has a lot of problems that won't get solved over night, but hopefully this produces results as a deterrent so that we can focus on the actual problem and not the symptom.

>it will help
I guess we'll see. Again I don't oppose it or anything, and if I were a teacher I would want to be carrying to defend myself and my students. I just don't think this is going to deter anybody looking to shoot up the school. Those people don't expect to get away, and most are hoping to die in the process.

More importantly, I fear that making the issue of guns into a safety issue is a long-term mistake. Gun ownership is an inalienable right, not some "mass shooting protection" or "muh hunting" or whatever else. I don't care if we have a mass shooting every single day, my rights are not contingent upon others abusing their rights.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

What the hell happened in Ohio? It went from being faggy and voting a nigger for president to based in less than two decades

Attached: E6ABF3C7-A462-4F8C-8433-4CD47F017E62.png (1942x1728, 1.47M)

>There is no silver bullet, because we are unwilling to deal with the root cause. This is just another tool available to save lives.
fair enough. Again, I don't really "oppose" this, and I hope it does save lives, i'm just not very optimistic
> not some outsourced, state run zogbot brigade.
Well on that we can agree. I certainly don't expect the cops to do any better than teachers in this regard.
>It isn't, but this is a better bandaid than another year of political posturing and then doing nothing.
I suppose. I still am very blackpilled on the whole thing, but at the very least it will be fun to watch the libshit "omg guns in classrooms will RAISE deaths! think of all the angry teachers shooting kids" arguments fall apart.

>What the hell happened in Ohio?
Ohio has major cities to expose them to the shitskin menace but is still pretty huWhite. Lots of Chimpcago and East Coast city refugees too. Basically, they got redpilled.

Attached: 78%.png (852x362, 25.15K)

Opioids started appearing in middle class neighborhoods for one, tearing apart most middle class families.
Trump happened. A lot of the people in Ohio ended up fucking hating Obama and the Democrats.

It will be a good case study to see how things improve. And it will be fun to see the teacher's union kvetch.

>nooo! that's.... INSANE!!!
>you can't just try out something new and see if it works!
>literally guns... in literal SCHOOLS AHHHHH!! that's like... what mass shootings are!!
>s-send in the glowops shooters NOW!!!!! WE NEED TO TEACH OHIO A LESSON about how BAD .... GUNS ARE!!!

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 83.83K)