It’s time to do the right thing, Any Forums

Elect Democrats.

Attached: 1567534798871.jpg (1089x1208, 272.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_in_primary_and_secondary_schools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Republicans shoot them, democrats eat them, libertarians fuck them, greens castrate them. It's time to become apolitical

>want more dead republicans? keep electing children
unironically

sounds like a threat.

Jesus fucking christ no. I just left california and it’s welfare state cluster fuck. Please for the love of god vote for ANY third party.

BOT SHILL THREAD
BOT SHILL THREAD
BOT SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY
DO NOT REPLY
DO NOT REPLY

They're going to late-term abort more children just for pure spite.

Teachers need to carry. Period. Stop the faggotry, already.

Attached: Israel.jpg (630x379, 87.04K)

But I want more dead children.

This sign is a threat, and he means it.
Notice how all the 'school shootings' are so perfectly timed around key democrat elections.

Their messaging is getting more refined and effective by the millisecond. We are in deep shit Republibros.......

Mass shootings are less than 1% of murders. Most Democratic cities have more dead kids in a month from regular crime.

Don't forget that the shooter was allowed to shoot the school for over 40 minutes. The police were told to do nothing, and to prevent parents from moving in. The police had to disobey orders of doing nothing in order to go in.

Punk ass pedro arrendondo is a fucking disgrace and should unironically kill himself.

This. Take the metaphysical cult kool-aid.

Attached: 458798953.png (448x450, 293.47K)

>Elect Democrats
Who do you think is in office now? You mean elect more Democrats? Lol. Lmao naa, hard pass

>This sign is a threat, and he means it.
KEK

I'm gonna vote for beto because he will personally take your guns, yes him personally.

It's true. If you kill the kids in the womb they can't get shot at school. Simple.

He got a point. Republicans support the NRA. NRA lobbies for guns. Guns kill children. It's simple math and it works.

School shootings weren't a problem in the past, until society was deconstructed by "progressives."

Attached: 4367547435.jpg (960x450, 203.84K)

>beto
I think I’d smack that faggot upside his head and make him cry. Yes me personally

Might be time for an armed revolution to kick the sociopathic retards out of their government positions and replace em with actuall competent ppl

sounds like a threat...

You haven't seen him heroically confront governor wheels about that spic doing a school shooting, he came in with such a masculine force, he's no mere man, if you saw the POWER of the beto you would tremble before him. You personally could not stop his power, no man could.

Holy retard…all the dems are stuck in dem politics of 1995…they need a fucking update, they have no fucking idea what the dems actually do

>Guns kill children

Yup. Something needs to be done about those evil inanimate objects.

The Abortion Party is crying about dead children. Can't make this shit up.

When are teachers going to stop raping kids?

A 1993 study performed by the American Association of University Women examined seventy-nine state schools in the United States and found that 9.6% of students reported sexual abuse by teachers in the school setting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_in_primary_and_secondary_schools

Attached: Brian-Stelter-Photo-1-e1556005427559.jpg (750x502, 31.17K)

Don't you mean "when are HEROES going to stop raping clumps of cells"?

Dead children is preferable to molested children

I already am, but because I believe in God, people just assume I'm Republican even though I'm actually kinda vocal about not caring about politics whatsoever

>Want endless recession and hyperinflation? Keep voting democrat.

Attached: 1631730164701.jpg (480x325, 17.1K)

Not bad

Democrats kill more children on a daily basis than guns ever could.

Attached: img.jpg (600x400, 24.49K)