1 bored dude with a couple hundred bucks and a couple of bots made 10% of this board posts over a couple of days...

1 bored dude with a couple hundred bucks and a couple of bots made 10% of this board posts over a couple of days, that means 10 in every 100 posts you've been seeing and replying to/getting replies from are bots. And this is the biggest and fastest board on Any Forums, just imagine what your glowie friends can do.
youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: file.png (1169x525, 386.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpt-Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glowies are too busy analyzing shitposts to be that efficient.

Israel is a child rape dungeon pretending to be q country

Yeah so did i. Im the author of that Any Forums bot webm that floats around. Im concerned seeing someone else has made a bot.

I convinced you all i was a mossad agent by showing off my bot a few months ago. I used israeli flag to reveal it

>biggest and fastest board
/poo/ has been ogre for at least since the meme war shit started

let me explain,
open a catalog
threads older than 2 hours exist
meaning 10+ hours
with 30-100 replies

that means it is ogre
too late nufaggits
too late

>10 in every 100 posts you've been seeing
yes
>and replying to
do you know how hard it is as a human to get a (You)? if a bot can do it im legitimately impressed

The bots do it by posting something thats the opposite of what Any Forums stands for, like a pro tranny statement, then they get bombarded with angry Yous

90% of what I post is AI generated from hundreds of different models. The stupidest and edgiest posts that masquerade as rational thoughts get the most traction. Saved the think tanks some money wasting time on this virtual Bangladeshi latrine maintenance forum

There's more than just glowniggers and one dude involved. Nearly everything is fake. We've known this

I wonder if his bot can handle the job of jannie.
I bet it can ban twitter spam with ease.

Attached: massah is comin hide da watowmelon.gif (360x240, 2.64M)

Ive yet to find a reason to continue using my bot. I cant even think of a way to make money off the people here with it. I used it to advertise my own vrypto toke. Almost nobody got into it even after a week of bot spam

>a couple of bots made 10% of this board posts over a couple of days, that means 10 in every 100 posts you've been seeing and replying to/getting replies from are bots.
I can't believe this isn't against board rules

Crypto* token*
God i hate phones but my internet is out

It is. But they cant detect it

>But they cant detect it
.. you have to use the Any Forums pass to bypass captcha, they should be able to pick it up easily

I remember when Any Forums switched authentication … the board moved so slow for like 2 days it was so nice

Nope we solve the captcha by code

>Memeflaggot made an obvious bot that nobody fell for
k

Attached: 1650924387962.gif (516x472, 3.5M)

you don't know anything about internet, do you?

just make sure that the post contains words like chud, incel etc and you are guaranteed to get a reply

Google capcha is the easily solved by bots of any captcha. When they changed it it took me weeks to learn the machine leatning skills necessary to crack the nrw onw. Now i can crack any captcha with those skills. But i havent used my bot in 6 months so they have nothing to worry about, its rather unprofitable

GUYS WTF IT'S SO SMART IT'S JUST LIKE US OMG
gpt-Any Forums.com/playground/cl3z639mi14368080myswdwt8oii

>P.S. go back

Attached: 1651772837583.png (586x69, 6.61K)

that was just retards and niggers getting filtered. The bot posters just use the cuckpass anyway

Youre the one who thinks captchas actually stop bots. Go explore captcha cracking on github

he bought Any Forums pass to allow bot posting without it and spammed the shit out of this board.

Interesting video, but not a new phenomenon. It's widely known that every forum is littered with bots. Kind of sucks honestly. Early internet was best internet.

Attached: 3457802394534.png (770x1629, 1.23M)

Theres literally a Any Forums captcha cracker on github right now

>ask Any Forumsbot for advice about my love life
>accidentally get quads and the thread is just retards checking them
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

this is how you beat globohomo
you (a retard, not a genius like me) are probably thinking "but they already call far righters bots and ban them even if they're real humans"
that's because you're an idiot. the bots are for posting ABOUT AND IN FAVOUR OF the gay shit social movement. NOT EVEN FALSE FLAGGERS. how does this work? (you ask because you are gay) it deprives bleeding hearts of the attention they want for endorsing literal evil

honestly the bots and the people that run them are less retarded than the actual denizens.

literally beating NPCs at their own game

The guy who made the video didn't bother and just used Any Forums passes.

jews show themselves

Noncoders actually believe captchas stop bots. Not in the age of machine learning guys. Its not even hard any more.

Then it was not my video. My webm shows captcha cracking. Im on a phone right now i cant upload it