The LAST HUMAN STANDING at our KRAUT MEDFAG COLLEGE?

the epidemic is obviously over. Quite clearly over for a considerable while now.

NOT AT MY MEDFAG COLLEGE!

Masks still mandatory! Everywhere! (the extra safe masks, not the surgical). Private security swarming the campus just to enforce the policy.

At the library you'll be harassed to provide your vaccination passport. For real. This is not satire.
You have to carry the yellow booklet to use the library. You can't just read a book. Nor can you borrow a book without proof of vaccination.

Now the disheartening part: EVERYONE IS COMPLYING. I'm literally the only fucking person at this faculty who is resisting. Not even exaggerating.
Wherever I go (seminary, lecture, bedside teaching course) I am the ONLY ONE WITHOUT A MASK.

Often I'll be aggressively yelled at to wear my mask. Then I'll calmly argue with the clinician, professor while all the other docile faggot students are staring at me uncomfortably and in utter silence.

I'll lay out that the pandemic is over anef it is now our duty as a faculty to 'return to normal'. While I'm speaking the other students are gazing at me.
I can see in their expression that they think I'm crazy and potentially dangerous.

Just today I had a clinical course with other students. 8 of us in a small room. Prof was late so we were casually chatting.
Everyone was literally talking primarily about LONG COVID and HOW DANGEROUS it was.

I firmly interjected, said it's not actually that dangerous and probably partly psychological. Furthermore blown out of proportion by the hysterical media.

The conversation instantly died. Everyone except me was masked, staring at me oddly. Edgy atmosphere, never recovered.

Boys I think its over for me. How much longer can I do this? I'm starting to unravel.

I can't even comprehend what is happening. Am I crazy? What the fuck is going on here?

Attached: IMG_20220604_014452.jpg (1080x1566, 306.46K)

Jews
They be rapin dem kids YALL

thank you sir very helpful indeed

Attached: 1650811172075.jpg (1024x749, 45.11K)

next time comes in in full SS uniform and use your rhetoric gift to mass redpill the npcs and start the 4th Reich

>Boys I think its over for me. How much longer can I do this? I'm starting to unravel.
You are being forged into a stronger, superior man. Trust me. Conflict like this doesn't happen often but when it does it separates the weak from the strong. You can and will surpass this. Then with mental strength overflowing others will follow eventually. You can do this.

yeah I'm coincidentally ultra right wing. Might contribute to my alienation. Although I'm primarily a libertarian.

Today I was beginning to think maybe I am wrong and everyone else is correct? need some perspective form outside

Attached: pepesuit.jpg (519x878, 48.21K)

agreed, partly precisely this has happened. But still it is very draining when apparently non one else seems to agree. I can't comprehend how this is possible.

Attached: 1648507633079.jpg (640x1136, 169.9K)

>can't comprehend how this is possible
I can illuminate part of it, I believe. Think about it like this. These people now haven't really encountered real conflict. They have never had to fight for what's right. They have never had to sacrifice for anything. They never experienced a real plague. The reason why the Holocough narrative works on them is purely because they believe this is their generation's cataclysm. Have you ever heard of people getting traumatized by fictions like movies? It's essentially the same concept especially in academia. People in academia go from elementary school straight through to their careers, decades being coddled by the safety of authority. Their inexperience with life's realities makes them weak. Their weakness whereas you've grown stronger through adversity. The fact that you're here and not an online hugbox means you've experienced adversity. I hope that makes sense.

would be nice to know how other places are faring

The majority of students are obviously conventional normies and they have to conform. Always has been.

But before the lockdown and complete shutdown of the collage for 2 years there was a small but very vocal and well organised student corpus. We'd organise rallies, protests. Often we were at war with the board of the faculty or with other statua groups.
This has evaporated apparently.
There is juat obedience.
Where is everyone?

always wear your masks!

Attached: coward.jpg (1024x768, 101.62K)

medfags of Any Forums explain yourself

Attached: 1649691368654.jpg (878x850, 159.21K)

every time with this image
>we will not be intimidated
>is clearly intimidated

>We'd organise rallies, protests. Often we were at war with the board of the faculty or with other statua groups.
What sort of rallies and protests? Were those protests really about something truly critical? For instance in NYC, we had several protests and marches that I was a part of against jab/mask mandates and we had plenty of people at them. However we got zero coverage in the media which I believe makes other people against it feel hopeless just like you feel now. It's about organization for these sorts of things. If you need to lead and organize you will have to do it. We may have the internet now but many people feel more isolated now than ever before because it's all filtered through censorship and tyrannical control of media.

makes sense indeed

Attached: sub.jpg (884x664, 80.48K)

they are not jews
read your bible

Attached: 0_dxNi3g6AEoua5lFi.jpg (225x225, 17.47K)

yeah he was probably bullied by his security details to wear this. But I agree the picture is disastrous.
Particularly devastating since he's a Republican isn't he?

Attached: kapitol-schamane-101~_v-mittelgross1x1.jpg (420x420, 41.4K)

if you want to find the real jews find the slave class at the bottom of the pyramid system

Attached: FNiBa0BXwAgqrru.jpg (680x380, 68.17K)

>33
>33
there you go GOD CONFIRMED IT FOR ME ALSO.

The protesting was way before the shutdown. It was about quality of teaching, not related to any pandemic. We would constantly meet at the campus to debate and strategize.
Nowadays the new students harlly ever meet. Online courses only. Everyone alone at home, isolated. It's devastating.
Regular physical courses have just been reimplemented in April 2022.

Attached: 1651919547371.jpg (1039x735, 156.15K)

elaborate please.

Attached: file.jpg (600x711, 138.32K)