Should we ban assault weapons?

Should we ban assault weapons?

Attached: ban.jpg (890x645, 48.69K)

Is it possible for OP to suck less cock?

Why?

If you want to.

We should go back to muskets, yes.

first define assault weapon

to prevent massacres

this

we should ban OP

We should just outlaw murder. Bam problem solved.

SHALL

IS THAT A.... NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE! ITS A BAYONET LUG! AHHHH I'M GOING MAD!!!!!

I want one to prevent me from being massacred, how does banning them help me?

No, we should ban unarmed people.

Who's going to come take them? You? The police or other alphabet? (You know the ones that lefties wanted defended or abolished)
Fucks sake they can't even take em out of the ghettos from gang bangers where almost all gun murders take place.

Try enforcing laws we all ready have.

define assault weapons

no

Have you ever heard of governments massacring civil opposition? Guns prevent those kind of massacres.

No.

Attached: ACK.webm (352x640, 1.02M)

no.
no.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

>define assault weapon
Any rifle which scares the liberal.